This place is jumping today!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This place is jumping today!!!

SGT. DOLPHIN

Army Strong!
Reaction score
Will you guys be here tonight while the game is going on to talk about what is happening on the field.

Hey remember to listen to Golide's "Countdown to Kickoff" on WQAM.

Prolly be CHATTING IT UP!!

Jeezus, the starters will likely see only two series. But I'm still feeling ELECTRIC right now!! Guess all that Tampa trash talk is getting my hyped!!

We need to fire this place up tonight!!!

In my case i'll be logged on all day today reading the posts and chatting it up!!!

WooooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

IT's PRESEASON. Trash talk all they want to. What does it mean?

/me prays for no injuries to the Miami Dolphins.

P.S. What time does the pre game start on WQAM?

LOL... I ask for more hours last week and what do they do? They make me work tonight from 7:30PM to 11:30PM! I'm totally gonna miss it! I'll have to record it... oh well... just wont be as fun knowing that the Dolphins won :)

SGT...............

Originally posted by SGT. DOLPHIN
We need to fire this place up tonight!!!

In my case i'll be logged on all day today reading the posts and chatting it up!!!

WooooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Let's talk it up!!! Let me hear some chatter out there!!!! Start it up SGT!!!

the pre-game is on right now....

The phins want to get Henry and Minor alot of carries tonight...
it will be good to see what Minor can do with a bunch of carries
who knows this guy L. Henry might be a good find.

Hey guys the injury thing goes without saying......but lets face it injuries are part of this game and can happen at anytime.

I'm sure the players are very aware of this.

I'm gettin geeked up right now!. Got the pre-game on the radio, the fridge is stocked. Still 3+ hours away! Let's rock & roll!!!

Can you guys feel it...It's almost time..

Finally a dolphins game to watch..We've been killing each other here waiting..and now we get to see if some of our thoughts play out...Are you ready for some Footballllllllllllll Finsball that is..hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom