This Rams D worrying anyone else? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Rams D worrying anyone else?

What do you mean the Rams are absolutely clicking right now? They just lost to the Niners the week before and struggled against the Giants at home two weeks before that. I wouldn't call that clicking.
You're probably right. Based on what i saw last night they looked strong. Hopefully the struggle against us too.

They are beatable and Goff can be up and down.

I've watched Goff 4-5 times last year and this. Keep him in the pocket and just a little pressure. He's not dangerous.
An interesting thread to go along with this . . . "If you were Rams, how would you attack Miami?'

The Rams have dangerous playmakers on defense. They aren't as good as they look against the Bears though. The Bears just aren't good on offense. People were talking a long time about how Trubisky struggled, but their offensive staff has been flat out terrible going on two years now. The Bears simply switched from a scattershot young QB to to a scattershot veteran QB who happened to have a stellar playoff run several years ago. They made the move too early.
Bears O-line was in shambles. Our O-line will really get tested this week.
By the way, Rams also have Ramsey so we're probably looking at Devante Parker being pretty neutralized this week, too. I scarcely remember Allen Robinson doing anything last night.

The Rams have never played against Tua. I'm thinking their fans are concerned about him and our offense

Just to be clear, my original post was never meant to say "Dont start him!"

I was just saying that I, as a sympathetic observer, am worried this Sunday by how the Rams beat down the Bears offense, knowing that our starting LT is out and it's a potentially-fragile rookie making his first NFL start against them.

There's no 'safe zone' between the lines of a football field so 'let's get it on!'

So, it's time for the OL to step up for the man, and give him a chance to play the way only they know he can do (from practice). i would be happy being competitive with a chance to win at the end. That being said, this coaching staff should have something the Rams are not quite ready for just as I expect the Rams to try to run it right down our throats.

Well I wish I could get out there and help him , but looks like I'm just going to have to throw some blocks from my recliner with my fingers crossed and hope for the best . Go Dolphins!

Bears O-line was in shambles. Our O-line will really get tested this week.
By the way, Rams also have Ramsey so we're probably looking at Devante Parker being pretty neutralized this week, too. I scarcely remember Allen Robinson doing anything last night.
DVP is going to DVP.

Rams S Terrell Burgess (ankle) is out for the season.​

Burgess was getting playing time after being the No. 104 overall pick in the 2020 season, but he broke his ankle in Week 8 while making a tackle. It's a multi-month injury that requires surgery. Burgess should be well ahead of schedule by the time 2021 training camp returns. He has the potential to be the long-term starting safety in Los Angeles if he can return to full health.

Rams S Terrell Burgess (ankle) is out for the season.​

Burgess was getting playing time after being the No. 104 overall pick in the 2020 season, but he broke his ankle in Week 8 while making a tackle. It's a multi-month injury that requires surgery. Burgess should be well ahead of schedule by the time 2021 training camp returns. He has the potential to be the long-term starting safety in Los Angeles if he can return to full health.
We're definitely going to win without his 1/2 tackle next week.

Doubt Fitzpatrick would be a better option, no reason to wait. Let’s get Tua some NFL reps, we are trying to play for something one day aren’t we?
Agreed. I feel that the coaching staff looked at the matchups the next few weeks, weighed what the benefits of Fitz’s experience vs Tua’s lack thereof and Tua’s throwing ability vs Fitz’s lack thereof, and determined that the best chance we had at winning more games than we lose over this next stretch was to roll the dice in the capabilities of the rookie regardless of experience. I hope Fitz is some with the tantrums because he can still be a great presence and good team leader from the sidelines, but only if his behavior isn’t a detriment to the success of Tua and the team.

Back
Top Bottom