This really sux! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This really sux!

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Cowboys make the playoffs and the Fins don't.

Same issues as last year.....QB, WR, & OL.....and oh yeah, a HC.

Should have taken Bouldin.

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
The Cowboys make the playoffs and the Fins don't.

Same issues as last year.....QB, WR, & OL.....and oh yeah, a HC.

Should have taken Bouldin.

Boldin doesn't play QB or OL. Our WRs aren't the greatest, but they're adequate.

Are you seriously suggesting Bouldin would not have been a major upgrade over Thompson/McKnight??

Well, you can take consolation in the fact that Boldin didn't play well today. Oh yeah.....he did. 10-122-1. ;)

I live in Arizona, and this Boldin kid is amazing! Imagine what he could do on a half way decent team like Miami, and a wide receiver that would actually take coverage away from him.

we would need a QB that could deliver the ball first

ya...i bet our line would play better if they thought by there hard work it would help the QB...and maybe score once in a while....

lol that may not have just made sense but oh well

The amazing thing about Boldin is that the othe rteams D knows he's going to get the ball and he still comes up with it, as far as QB goes, Arizona is starting their backup QB who never started a game in the NFL before last week.

So let's imagine what it would have been like to line him up with Chambers and Randy, with Ricky in the backfield. I think no matter how you feel about Jay he could of made that lineup work.

Brunell.............Brunell.................Brunell...........

and Brunell.

Eddie Moore may have played well if he wasn't hurt. As I recall he was giving Greenwood a run for his money on the starter position. I think we should give him a few years before deciding he was a total bust.

Back
Top Bottom