This season is a bust | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This season is a bust

Cheetah

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have been a fan since the early 70's and I keep hoping that we will eventually get this right but at this rate it won't be in my lifetime.
1. We have a roster that would make the XFL blush, we have cut, traded or put on IR anyone that could possibly help us win, yet here we are with 3 wins and potentially 3 more. Get it through your heads these wins are meaningless! At some point you have to have playmakers. Picking in the middle of the draft will not get you that.
2. Pitt, Houston and NO keep winning. Pitt is particularly bothersome as they were 0-3 when we did the deal. They are now looking at a WC. Again we will be picking late in the 1st. Grier has picked guys like Harris, Misi, Odrick, etc... Not his sweet spot.
3. We knew that signing Fitzpatrick would get us a few cheap wins. But we have made no attempt to trot out Rosen. I get that nobody wants to mess with a good thing but why even trade for the guy? Yes in my mind we could have lost games but gotten Rosen experience. A win win especially when we were thought to be rebuilding anyways. I knew signing this idiot would only hurt us long term.
4. There were two QB's in this draft that look like they can play at this level without a lot of development. We had a chance to have our pick. But as our luck would have it Tua may never be right and Burrow will be gone.

So in a nutshell we suck even more than usual.
We will win more games to keep us from not only a Burrow or Young but a scenario where we have to use draft capital just to sniff a gimpy Tua or a shaky Herbert.
The other teams will keep winning, be playoff contenders and render these picks as meh.
Last but not least everyone likes to talk about McKenzies skill in the FO but as of now there are only 6 players left on the Raiders that he brought in so don't know how excited I am about him.

I have been a fan since the early 70's and I keep hoping that we will eventually get this right but at this rate it won't be in my lifetime.
1. We have a roster that would make the XFL blush, we have cut, traded or put on IR anyone that could possibly help us win, yet here we are with 3 wins and potentially 3 more. Get it through your heads these wins are meaningless! At some point you have to have playmakers. Picking in the middle of the draft will not get you that.
2. Pitt, Houston and NO keep winning. Pitt is particularly bothersome as they were 0-3 when we did the deal. They are now looking at a WC. Again we will be picking late in the 1st. Grier has picked guys like Harris, Misi, Odrick, etc... Not his sweet spot.
3. We knew that signing Fitzpatrick would get us a few cheap wins. But we have made no attempt to trot out Rosen. I get that nobody wants to mess with a good thing but why even trade for the guy? Yes in my mind we could have lost games but gotten Rosen experience. A win win especially when we were thought to be rebuilding anyways. I knew signing this idiot would only hurt us long term.
4. There were two QB's in this draft that look like they can play at this level without a lot of development. We had a chance to have our pick. But as our luck would have it Tua may never be right and Burrow will be gone.

We will win more games to keep us from not only a Burrow or Young but a scenario where we have to use draft capital just to sniff a gimpy Tua or a shaky Herbert.
The other teams will keep winning, be playoff contenders and render these picks as meh.
Last but not least everyone likes to talk about McKenzies skill in the FO but as of now there are only 6 players left on the Raiders that he brought in so don't know how excited I am about him.

The O has playmakers. What they need is OL

A dumb and terrible post. It’s clickbait. Please stop dude. You know damn well this doesn’t deserve a thread of its own, there are a million of em here on this subject you could’ve posted it in. I know you’re trying to see how many people you can get to respond but it just litters the forum.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it was hahahahahahahaha

Oh well, what is life...

Well that's just patently false.

Also try telling Parker and Gesicki this season has been meaningless. Rosen starting would likely have hindered their development significantly. And if Rosen's issue is not processing things in his head fast enough then playing behind this line would probably do harm to his confidence without allowing him to really focus on fixing his flaws.

We found out we got two steals in undrafted players (Williams and Needham), Flores has turned an awful roster into a competitive team, and Parker and Gesinki have finally developed into playmakers. We also have 7 picks on the first two days of the draft and $110m in cap space to rebuild with. Outside of losing Fitzpatrick there is nothing to be upset about. Tua is gone and no QB is worth a Top 3 pick on. I don’t understand how any fans can be wanting to jump off a cliff after we ruined the Colts and Eagles seasons.

Sounds like somebody needs a bong rip or two.......

Back
Top Bottom