This seasons Failures and Heros | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This seasons Failures and Heros

FinHopeful

Starter
Reaction score
I am calling out the players or caoches that have failed us this year, and I am praising the players or coaches that make plays and fight hard or make good coaching descisions

Failures
-------
Chris Chambers: He does not get open enough. He drops too many balls. When he was hot last year, we won 6 games in a row.

Randy McMichael: too many dropped balls and too many missed blocks in the passing game.

Jeno James: Slow, holds when beat, very little push in the running bgame. I have no idea why he has not been replaced.

Travares Tillman: Just does not cut it! Beat too often. Not in the correct place. Still makes the wrong cover calls.

Mike Mularkey: Last year Linehan moved Chambers around to get him the ball. It worked. Mularkey needs to commit more to the run.

Heros
-----
Jason Taylor: An excellent player who always produces.

Ronnie Brown: He runs very hard. Excels as a receiver. The only reason he does not have more yards is the weaknesses in the line. He has some faults that a good running caoch could correct.

Wes Welker: A true football player. He consistently overachieves.

Keith Traylor: Not only is he stuffing the run, but he is making sacks.

Last comments.

* Marty Booker almost made my hero list. He probably should, but something is holding me back.
* Vernon Carey almost made my hero list. He is playing well now, but he had problems at the begining of the season.
* Hudson Houck almost made my hero list. He does not have good talent. Vernon Carey has talent, and Hudson has coached him to a good place. He keeps trying to build a line. The switching of McIntosh and Shelton was a good idea, but his failure to address Jeno James bothers me.
* Joey almost made my failure list. He throws a lot of silly interceptions, but the recievers on this team have too many drops for me to put Joey on the failure list.
* Derek Hagan is developing quickly, and I am happy with his progress. You really cannot expect any more from a rookie.

FinHopeful said:
I am calling out the players or caoches that have failed us this year, and I am praising the players or coaches that make plays and fight hard or make good coaching descisions

Failures
-------
Chris Chambers: He does not get open enough. He drops too many balls. When he was hot last year, we won 6 games in a row.

Randy McMichael: too many dropped balls and too many missed blocks in the passing game.

Jeno James: Slow, holds when beat, very little push in the running bgame. I have no idea why he has not been replaced.

Travares Tillman: Just does not cut it! Beat too often. Not in the correct place. Still makes the wrong cover calls.

Mike Mularkey: Last year Linehan moved Chambers around to get him the ball. It worked. Mularkey needs to commit more to the run.

Heros
-----
Jason Taylor: An excellent player who always produces.

Ronnie Brown: He runs very hard. Excels as a receiver. The only reason he does not have more yards is the weaknesses in the line. He has some faults that a good running caoch could correct.

Wes Welker: A true football player. He consistently overachieves.

Keith Traylor: Not only is he stuffing the run, but he is making sacks.

Last comments.

* Marty Booker almost made my hero list. He probably should, but something is holding me back.
* Vernon Carey almost made my hero list. He is playing well now, but he had problems at the begining of the season.
* Hudson Houck almost made my hero list. He does not have good talent. Vernon Carey has talent, and Hudson has coached him to a good place. He keeps trying to build a line. The switching of McIntosh and Shelton was a good idea, but his failure to address Jeno James bothers me.
* Joey almost made my failure list. He throws a lot of silly interceptions, but the recievers on this team have too many drops for me to put Joey on the failure list.
* Derek Hagan is developing quickly, and I am happy with his progress. You really cannot expect any more from a rookie.
I would have called it a zero/heroe list but thats just me. ha. I pretty much agree with your list although I think SHelton should be a big fat failure (zero), Spragan (zero) and Will Allen (zero).

Back
Top Bottom