This simulator makes it easy to see... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This simulator makes it easy to see...

I'm still not comfortable even thinking about playoffs, I thought all last year that if we get to 10 wins we would surely be in. This year 10 wins is the max we can now get to.

banning super mario GIF
1638398331099.jpeg

If we beat the Giants and the Jets, things are going to get interesting.
New Orleans is depleted. Tennessee has no Henry. This board will go from October doomsday to January euphoria if we, at 7-7, still look good.
And hey- it's no fun if you don't dream a little.
And the Titans #1 receiver is on IR. That team has rostered 89 different players this year because of injuries...NFL record with 6 weeks to go.

They messed up big letting their TE go to New England.

New Orleans maybe starting Tayson Hill by the time we get there, but not sure if that will make a difference .

Get’em Ready Coach. Giants are on tap. We’ve seen alot of surprises and let-downs around the League already…..Go Get’em ‘Fellas!!! 😬🏉🐬
Good point. This has been a wonky year around the league. Anything's possible. The only current fairly "hot" team is the Patriots with 6 in a row...but they haven't beaten anybody of note. You could say the Titans, but they're decimated. They're not going to win a lot of games as currently constructed. Win against the Chargers is respectable, but they barely beat 'em. Not too fearsome.

I'm not looking at playoff predictors, I'm just pulling for the post-season until we're officially eliminated. Not expecting the playoffs, but would be ecstatic if they could pull it off.

Would be a FANTASTIC thing if we could win-out and make the playoffs after beating NE...then I'd want the Bills in the playoffs. Who knows? Maybe that would entice the Bills fans back to the board to get some more embarrassment from Joshy Boy!

Last edited:
Geez guys we all wanna see that happen but come on really? LOL honestly I’ll be surprised they beat the Giants this week.

Maybe all those other times of heartbreak mean we are due to a magical run?

I get if this is just a self soothing technique to not get your hopes up.

But to watch the way this team is playing, going 4-0 in November and then combining that with the cupcake remaining schedule......How could you not think there is a legit chance?

I actually think this has a super similar vibe to the run in 08.

Favorable schedule down the stretch, efficient QB play, a defense generating pass rush and playing stout against the run, a week 18 game looming large against a divisional rival.....

We win out, we might not be only talking Wildcard but perhaps even division.

Everything needed to be accomplished this season is right in front of us. Can't ask for anything more.

And I like our chances....
I see a good run for a few more weeks, followed by the usual butt kicking that we tend to take when we get our confidence up. Not trying to be negative, but I just don’t think we are there yet, and the late wake-up call to the season never helps.

If we beat the Giants and the Jets, things are going to get interesting.
New Orleans is depleted. Tennessee has no Henry. This board will go from October doomsday to January euphoria if we, at 7-7, still look good.
And hey- it's no fun if you don't dream a little.
At 7-7 it will be real fun. When we were a mess I didn’t see more than 4 wins. Still don’t know what we did to keep the team from quitting but funny how once Watson talk ended we began playing better and Tua especially. **** Watson and Ross for continued cheating out in the open on his incumbents. He’s the worst football owner.

Back
Top Bottom