This site has SUCKED lately | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This site has SUCKED lately

I'm disgusted by all the attacks on J Martin and the support for Incognito on here. It's ridiculous. I don't know how much has to come out about a player before you say, ok maybe this guy shouldn't be on the team. Forget about J Martin. Look at the laundry list of issues Incognito has had throughout his career. And there's people on here with "Team Incog" plastered on their sigs? What a joke. I guess there's always gonnna be "scumbag sympathizers", ppl who root for scumbags. I remember when that guy who went around killing cops in California last year was on the run, and there were people online supporting him, rooting for him. Team Cop Killer. It's unbelievable.

How about just step back and reserve judgment until the investigation finishes? Then make up your mind on the Martin Incognito thing. What's so wrong with that? And until then, look at the history when it comes to Incognito, the big picture his entrie career. And then ask yourself, was he worth having on this team or any other team? He's not even that good anymore. Ireland should have sent him packing after the Incident at the golf event last year. We wouldn't be here in this and 50 other threads discussing this BS right now. Would have been totally appropriate to send him packing then. That's why Ireland needs to go. Jury is out on that one, despite what "Team Ireland" has to say.
sorry I was one of the team incog guys, since I believed in giving a player a fresh start, and up until the last couple of days as far as I knew Incog had really turned his life around and bully-gate seems like a misunderstanding. However, upon learning about the golf tourney beatdown, I've resended my support and i'm ready to ****can most of the guys at the top, and both Richie and martin.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Aren't you doing the same thing, by slamming people who support Incognito over Martin, WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL STORY???

Roman, that's what makes us Fanatics!

Aren't you doing the same thing, by slamming people who support Incognito over Martin, WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL STORY???

No, I'm saying why are these people so quick to jump on J Mart, when an investigation is ongoing and the player he's complaining about has a long history of issues. I've seen J Mart called a punk, soft, wussy, p****y blah blah blah. Why?

I said, let's reserve judgement until the facts come out about this particular case. It could all be BS, it's possible.

well, it used to be the best dolphins site on the planet, but then all of a sudden a large part left somewhere else, so its not new

Jesus, move on already. How many years has it been now? :lol:

Look, if you guys want to continue being bitter and whiny about it, keep it over there. We moved on (up) a loooong time ago. Unlike you guys, we make a solid effort to keep people from trashing your site on our board.

Vincent Jackson has been lighting it up lately. If paterson is out do you guys think carol can pick up the slack. I know the bucs offense rolled with seatle but let's be honest seatle isn't seatlle anymore.

v2zeyq-1.jpg

[video=youtube;juTeHsKPWhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTeHsKPWhY[/video]

I hope you can hire an excellent lawyer before Martin see your pic!!

good one Vaark!

All I'm saying is all the Martin drama should be merged or something. And give credit to Jeff for that Vernon pick, he's already coming out in his second year! I guess we will be going heavy on offense in the draft since the D looks good, but me personally I'd like to have Jenkins replace wheeler, dude hasn't shown me much at all.

Makes sense to make another thread complaining about all threads related to your complaint.

:up:

But it makes perfect sense to put all the Ingog & Martin stories under one banner. It makes perfect sense.

Remember it's not the site, it's the people on it.................

The site is responsible for its content. This I know personally.

Don't blame the site. blame the people involved in the news. Finally there are a lot of sections here at finheaven, I'd suggest taking a break from the main forum, and visiting the lounge, or the arcade or the ladies lounge.

While I do agree with you regarding "finding something else" I disagree with the premise the forum has no responsibility. The moderators run the show and have been the major contributors to the media slam campaign.
This site has become the extended arm of the negative anti Dolphin force that exists.
As fans we should expect better.
But as this forum is free, we should have no expectations. If I was on the pay section, (VIP) then I would have a valid reason without fear of repercussion, to tell the moderators, and the site owners to STFU.

Well, nobody is stopping you from starting a thread dedicated to something else. Instead, you post yet another thread on that topic. Strange decision...

The OP's topic is how he feels about how this forum has helped the media to keep this story alive. I for one salute him for starting it.

We keep trying to flush the toilet but threads like this keep clogging it up.

Wrong! The ones clogging the forum are the threads about the latest story. This sir, was a breath of fresh air.

But it makes perfect sense to put all the Ingog & Martin stories under one banner. It makes perfect sense.

While I do agree with you regarding "finding something else" I disagree with the premise the forum has no responsibility. The moderators run the show and have been the major contributors to the media slam campaign.
This site has become the extended arm of the negative anti Dolphin force that exists.
But as this forum is free, we should have no expectations. If I was on the pay section, (VIP) then I would have a valid reason without fear of repercussion, to tell the moderators, and the site owners to STFU.

The OP's topic is how he feels about how this forum has helped the media to keep this story alive. I for one salute him for starting it.

Wrong! The ones clogging the forum are the threads about the latest story. This sir, was a breath of fresh air.

The site is responsible for it's content. This is a message board, and therefore a large part of the content is in member contributed threads. We managed the content by allowing posters to post (within TOS). We avoid mass-merges and let posters discuss the hot topic or any Dolphins-relevant topic. That happens to be the Martin-Incognito issue. Judging from the main board (and other forums on here), it's clearly a VERY hot topic. We don't regulate that and we will not regulate that. There are plenty of other message boards that do regulate more, some MUCH more. If that's what their members want, by all means. Each board has its own thing. Ours is to allow our posters to post and discuss the topic they want to discuss, even if that is to whine about what others are posting. We merge if they are, say, discussing the exact same article. We're not going to change that, but thank you for the suggestion.

Look, you want to discuss why Jordan isn't getting more playing time? START A THREAD! Don't sit around whining that others aren't. It's incredibly simple.

Also, VIPs don't have free reign to tell anybody to STFU. Don't believe me? Join and find out. :d-day:

Bro you are entitled to your opinion but all of your posts are full of whining and complaining. I can't remember the last positive post I saw from you.

Yes, execute every who's opinions do not match your own.

Off with there heads...

Yes, execute every who's opinions do not match your own.

Off with there heads...
Have you been stopped from posting your drivel all over the mainboard? Any other site and you would have been gone long ago.

Back
Top Bottom