This Sucks!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Sucks!!!

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Well this morning the wife and I hopped in the truck, and we drove five hours. We got 20 minutes outside of San Diego, and the fire came down on top of us. We had to turn around and as we were heading back out the 8, the radio said they were going to cancel the game.

So we drove all the way back home.

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGG

That was the craziest thing I have ever seen. It was black as night, and the fire was just burning houses like nothing.

My wife was FREAKING out.

Anyway, 984, Jeep, and a few others are ok. I have talked with them, and they are safe in the hotel.

If they move the game to Phoenix, I am there, if not, I think we are just gonna stay home. I am so tired...

Anyway, that's our story.

Gram

Originally posted by dolfan87
Well this morning the wife and I hopped in the truck, and we drove five hours. We got 20 minutes outside of San Diego, and the fire came down on top of us. We had to turn around and as we were heading back out the 8, the radio said they were going to cancel the game.

So we drove all the way back home.

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGG

That was the craziest thing I have ever seen. It was black as night, and the fire was just burning houses like nothing.

My wife was FREAKING out.

Anyway, 984, Jeep, and a few others are ok. I have talked with them, and they are safe in the hotel.

If they move the game to Phoenix, I am there, if not, I think we are just gonna stay home. I am so tired...

Anyway, that's our story.

Gram

good to hear man.

i wonder how much $ this game is going to make... i can bet 1/3 if not more of the people want a refund.

i hope the game goes to AZ... i do believe this game will be played.

Sorry to hear that man. I know you're not the only one. But it sucks. Fortunately, the game will indeed be played in AZ. So hopefully that'll make your day. :)

Sounds like one intense road trip. Glad you and the wife are OK. Have fun at the game.

The wife and I are going tomorrow night.

I just talked to Jeep, and he is making the drive to Phoenix as well. He was supposed to call 984, and since they are both from San Fran, maybe they can make the trip together.

Anyway, I will keep ya'll posted.

Gram

Its good to hear that you made it out unharmed dolfan87. Hope you have fun at the game tommorow night.

Back
Top Bottom