this team is ready to take it to the next level | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this team is ready to take it to the next level

SCall13 said:
I don't disagree that we can be a playoff team. But saying Feeley has the potential to be great is stretching it a little....NO....stretching it alot.

OKAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY --Is that stretching the okay a little..NO Stretching it a lot..

Give Feeley a chance, he has a lot to prove.

what's the next level from 4-12? I don't think Feeley has all this potential, I think he has the potential to be above average, which would be a huge improvement over what he was last season. Giving him all the credit for beating the Pats is ridiculous, just like giving him all the blame for other loses is ridiculous. I hope the team improves dramatically next year but I'm willing to go through growing pains, but I don't want to sacrifice a season because Feeley does not improve, which is why I really hope Saban chooses a Qb with the 2nd pick.

unifiedtheory said:
I recall Feeley hitting Derrius Thompson in the endzone on 4th down to win the game...I may be wrong though.:tongue:

U mean after Brady threw a stupid INT?

Or when Brady threw another INT (less than 30 seconds after Feeley threw the TD) to seal it?

Like I said...Brady gave it away!

If we had stopped them without the INT do u really think that Feeley woulda driven us all the way down the field for the score?:lol:

well said, feeley did ok that gm but brady had a unusual breakdown there in last 4 mins and brady beat the pats , i thought after that loss the pats would have serious problems going anywhere in the playoffs the way they played....

I agree. Feeley has the potential to be great. This team is definately a playoff contender this year... it all starts with the coaching guys... it all starts with the coaching...

Shifty187 said:
U mean after Brady threw a stupid INT?

Or when Brady threw another INT (less than 30 seconds after Feeley threw the TD) to seal it?

Like I said...Brady gave it away!

If we had stopped them without the INT do u really think that Feeley woulda driven us all the way down the field for the score?:lol:

How can you even say that? The defense got INT's not TD's. Simple as that, remember that what counts is the points not who threw the most INT's. I agree that the defense did really good the last few minutes, but you can't take credit away where it is due. I just watched the game a few minutes ago and Feeley was hitting receivers all day. When given time or when on the run, Feeley was very accurate. Do you people even watch those games or are you just so set on Feeley sucking that you see only what you want to see?? :shakeno:

Feeley's physical tools are outstanding. What remains to be seen is whether he can consistantly avoid the dumb play. Given that he threw just 1 pick in his last 3 games, I'd say there's still hope.

MiamiMan147 said:
Feeley's physical tools are outstanding. What remains to be seen is whether he can consistantly avoid the dumb play. Given that he threw just 1 pick in his last 3 games, I'd say there's still hope.

Are his physical tools all that great? I mean his arm is good (not a lazer as others say), he's not very large, and he's not that tall. If anything is going to put him over it's work and dedication, he can't really on physical tools like Bledsoe did for a while.

Back
Top Bottom