This Team Lacks Gameday Focus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Team Lacks Gameday Focus

malzj

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The problem with this team is that they come into the game not mentally prepared. I relate to this because I have played on sports teams where my coach and the leaders of the team set the tone for the season. Some coaches have an ability to get the players/team to play on a different level than what their talent dictates. I've had coaches that got myself and the team to play at a higher level and I've had coaches that got us to play below what we were capable of.

All this happens before you set foot on the football field. It happens before practice, during practice, and the time leading up to the game. The first drive of the game Devone Bess is not mentally aware of the first down marker and he runs back a yard and the dolphins have to punt. It's the fourth quarter and the new defensive lineman roughs the passer by driving his forearm into the quarterback's facemask for no reason and a penalty is called. There were countless other occasions where players where not mentally into the game. Missing audable calls and etc. These guys are just not mentally prepared to play a football game. But hey... they will sure update their twitter accounts instead of learning the playbook. These guys get paid millions of dollars and they can't even act like professionals. Their job does not end once the games, practices, meetings, and season is over. I know these things... I just don't understand why it doesn't register to these Dolphins. Some guys get it... and some care about facespace, mybook, and twatter. My rant... i'm out.

I think they have come out in the press and said pretty much all of this..Its not a secret.

Back
Top Bottom