This team needs to win now!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team needs to win now!!!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
That is why they made this move. We get a proven NFL QB. All other options do not look as good. Yes you can argue that we should go after Henson but that move is for two three years down the road. This team is in the NOW. There are no other options. Warner and Garcia....who knows what they have left and what it would take to get them. I trust that none of you have ever watched tape of Feely. The kid has the goods.

WHat has Feely proven?????????????????????????

He has played four games!!!!!

Oh my God this is just horrible!!!

Originally posted by Denny
That is why they made this move. We get a proven NFL QB. All other options do not look as good. Yes you can argue that we should go after Henson but that move is for two three years down the road. This team is in the NOW. There are no other options. Warner and Garcia....who knows what they have left and what it would take to get them. I trust that none of you have ever watched tape of Feely. The kid has the goods.

How can you call a third string QB proven? Feeley has never been a starter before. He has only played in a few games in his entire career. He is definitely an unproven player.

Back
Top Bottom