This team....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team.......

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
From the beginning of Joe Philbins 2nd year you could tell this team was basically in rebuilding mode, from the o-line to the receivers. The defense was basically a plug and play group to add strength and speed. So why are you all shocked this team is where it's at right now? You can't fix a team in 2 years unless you're like the Harbaugh brothers and handed a team with great players. There's a process to build a team and from the start of Philbins 2nd year you could tell he had a plan. The only issue I had was the lack of O line help in the offseason. Which hopefully can be fixed by his 3rd year.

I'm not saying I'm happy with the play of Tannehill but he's still young and learning and is learning a lot more every game (yes even the Interceptions and fumbles) he's playing like a 2nd yr QB plays good to great plays mixed with WTF moments. Remember this kid was supposed to sit behind a vet for 2 or even 3 yrs to even be NFL ready. He's shown enough to stay the starting QB until his 3rd yr or mid of 4th yr. if by then there's no strides in his play then you start looking.

Back
Top Bottom