This time last year...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This time last year......

"In the race for home field" is a bold statement. I knew we would go up to New England and get demolished. I figured we could contend for a wild card spot, but in no way was winning the division a thought in my mind. I do agree that I'm more excited for the offseason this year.

"In the race for home field" is a bold statement. I knew we would go up to New England and get demolished. I figured we could contend for a wild card spot, but in no way was winning the division a thought in my mind. I do agree that I'm more excited for the offseason this year.
Wait till we draft Charlie’s Harris again. The excitement will soon fade to the usual disappointment. That one poster is right. We should fear the Grier. He is awful.
I would fire him and promote Allen or Mackenzie.

Wait till we draft Charlie’s Harris again. The excitement will soon fade to the usual disappointment. That one poster is right. We should fear the Grier. He is awful.
I would fire him and promote Allen or Mackenzie.

Last year Charles Harris was Tannenbaum's fault, now Tannenbaum is gone and people blame Grier. You can go ahead and look forward to four years down the road when the next regime change will happen (if this one fails). I'll keep faith in the direction they are going, since we are only three games into what we were told would be an awful season.

Back
Top Bottom