This wasn't an embarrassment, it was expected...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This wasn't an embarrassment, it was expected......

Maybe next Sunday the Pats/Dolphins game will be called the buried alive match like the old WWE match. The Pats will see how many players they can bury into the ground after they pound us into submission.

Tanking for Tua would be a Colossal mistake in my opinion. Would set the franchise back another 5+ years. Please somebody in the hierarchy with brains do something right for a change.

I take everything that I said back. This is an embarrassment of epic proportions. Do they think that Tua or any viable free agent is going to want to play for this dysfunctional organization? It will take nothing less than a Bill Belichik genius to turn this heap of garbage into contenders. I'm not interested in any 5 or 10 year plans, win now! New York Yankees mentality!!!

I take everything that I said back. This is an embarrassment of epic proportions. Do they think that Tua or any viable free agent is going to want to play for this dysfunctional organization? It will take nothing less than a Bill Belichik genius to turn this heap of garbage into contenders. I'm not interested in any 5 or 10 year plans, win now! New York Yankees mentality!!!

Baker Mayfield was more than happy to go to a 1-31 Browns team. We have draft capital, we have money to spend to put weapons around the rookie. I know this is a very snake bitten franchise, but it’s hard to picture Tua not wanting to come to live it up in south beach and try and turn around this franchise. And if he Does try to pull that crap, ship him off, get a haul of picks for 2020, and get whoever you want at qb because even if we don’t have that number one overall, we have plenty of capital to do what we want.

So it was all good a week ago but another loss bothers you?

Tank requires several losses.

Baker Mayfield was more than happy to go to a 1-31 Browns team. We have draft capital, we have money to spend to put weapons around the rookie. I know this is a very snake bitten franchise, but it’s hard to picture Tua not wanting to come to live it up in south beach and try and turn around this franchise. And if he Does try to pull that crap, ship him off, get a haul of picks for 2020, and get whoever you want at qb because even if we don’t have that number one overall, we have plenty of capital to do what we want.

Good plan. Let's hope another solid GM does something stupid and gets fired to come in and clean up a mess and then has an Adam Gase and a Dave Gettlemen to make deals with..

Todays was acceptable to me. Last week was an atrocity.

So it was all good a week ago but another loss bothers you?
Tank requires several losses.

The way they lost and the way that nobody knows how to fix this team is an atrocity. Show me the scores of the 1-15 Cowboys or 0-16 Lions. Compare them to these blowhards. I EXPECT that the team competes each and every week. They can't compete with several college teams.

The way they lost and the way that nobody knows how to fix this team is an atrocity. Show me the scores of the 1-15 Cowboys or 0-16 Lions. Compare them to these blowhards. I EXPECT that the team competes each and every week. They can't compete with several college teams.
In the end its still 0-2

That Browns team still had a semblance of NFL talent on the roster and they were one pass away from winning a lot of their games the year before he was drafted. Deshone Kizer just wasn't capable of that one pass.

That’s all I’m saying losing is one thing, getting curb stomped is demoralizing, we’re not even putting a professional product out

First shut out in franchise history. It was worse than expected. Stop making excuses for **** results!

like i stated earlier, im on board with the gutting of the roster and a full rebuild but i think its about 10 years late if im nitpicking.

Still embarrassing...anybody here old enough to have witnessed the perfect Dolphins...the Dolphins who were “professional sports” highest winning percentage team ever (as of Shula retiring).... is embarrassed by what we’ve witnessed the last two weeks...this didn’t have to be this bad to rebuild...I’ve been saying it all along, they needed to ensure a competent O-line in order to protect and evaluate Rosen and not get him “David Carred”....they butchered the O-line and made a bad year a historically all-time bad year...and will probably finish destroying the growth of Rosen before it’s over...it’s a shame!

Back
Top Bottom