This weeks Sporting News Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This weeks Sporting News Mock Draft

MiaFins1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They have 3 guys doing a mock for the 1st round Dan Pompei ....The War Room ....and a Dolphins correspondent who is usually Jason Cole...... here are there picks

Pompei......Kamerion Wimbley DE -- Florida State

War Room......Jay Cutler QB....Vanderbilt

Dolphins Cor.....Santonio Holmes...WR Ohio State

i dont like either one.

i really would like to see us trade up with someone, and pick Mangold or Whitner. we really dont NEED an OLB since we have 3 on our depth chart. nor do we NEED a WR, and QB...well we can wait another 3-4 years now that Culpepper is in the house.

Wimbley is a real possibility if he is there

But I think Cromartie may be the guy if he is not. Cover corners are harder to find than pass rushers, and there is a deep draft for OLB/De tweeners. Just my feeling.

Lee2000

MUSTANG:

mangold will be there at 16. no need to trade up
and no one will take a center,even great ones early. and there will be gasps
if miami does take him at 16.

i would love the pic though.

Redneck Friend said:
MUSTANG:

mangold will be there at 16. no need to trade up
and no one will take a center,even great ones early. and there will be gasps
if miami does take him at 16.

i would love the pic though.

i think he meant trade down

Yeah he meant trade down....I like Chad Jackson, if not him than S. Holmes, or trade down....get Mangold and a 2nd round pick.

I like the idea of Holmes at 16. If Cutler is available at 16 I think the team would trade down if Young were available I think they would take him that's just my opinion though. If the team traded down to late 1st or early 2nd Nick Mangold would make sense but I don't know if a center has value at 16. If Winston Justice fell to 16 I would take him, though alot of that pick depends on how confident they are with Vernon Carey.

Back
Top Bottom