This will be painful to watch! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This will be painful to watch!

I made it to the bills strip sack and the pats strip sack before I started tearing up and had to turn it off. Should of won both games if it were for our awful line. It's almost as if the line planned out who they were going to let through. Our tackles were awful and in the rare case that our tackles blocked decently, the interior would just let them through.

I absolutely do, I am always fair. Pull up the comments where I am not?

ob·jec·tive adjective \əb-ˈjek-tiv, äb-\
: based on facts rather than feelings or opinions : not influenced by feelings

philosophy : existing outside of the mind : existing in the real world

grammar : relating to nouns, noun phrases, or pronouns that are the objects of verbs or prepositions

^^^That is not you. You base your arguments on opinions, not facts. When you are presented with facts; whether it be video or written form, you say that it only tells part of the story. That your eyes are more reliable than any evidence that could be presented. Again, the Mario Manningham catch is still the best evidence of that. Your unwillingness to see the other side of the argument even though there is clear video evidence and EVERY expert said it was a catch during and after the fact.

No. If you were as objective as you say you were people wouldn't argue with you. They would be able to see your side of the argument because they would know that you are reasonable person willing to admit when someone else has a valid point. Problem is You NEVER concede to anyone else's point. You always have to be right. Hence your issue with needing have the last word (and the ability to derail threads on a regular basis.)

As for finding your old posts? No thanks. Vaark does a spectacular job of drudging up enough of your follies.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/objective

I've been following this team since the 80s, from 1969-2008 we made 2 conf title games, w/ Mark we made 2. I had seen us flame out w/ Bret Favre, I have seen so many supposed top QBs w/ more talent not be able to win in January so no I wouldn't trade, still wouldn't looking back. At the moment I would of course since he isn't in the long term plans but the only thing I would change is I would surround him w/ more talent instead of stripping that talent away from him. we saw a 2 time SB MVP last year w. MUCH more talent than mark ever had play worse than mark did in 2012. QBs need talent around them.

The only problem with this, is that the team he was playing for, didn't think he was good enough to build around. He's still young, and if they thought sanchez was their franchise qb, they'd be trying their hardest to get him back on the field, with the talent needed, but they didn't. they let him walk. The greatest NYJ qb of all time...

A few things are painfully obvious from watching that.....

1. Tyson Clabo was absolutely horrible in the first half of the season and in the next to last game vs. the Bills.

2. Lamar Miller is not a starting NFL RB. He is a good change of pace guy to bring in and get you a few big runs here and there. He has no ability at all to block anyone and is therefore a liability on passing plays. Given the fact he isnt great as a pass catcher either makes me wonder why he should keep a roster spot. He is a 3rd option at best. I wouldnt want him in the game more than 5 plays or so and he should be taking handoffs on most of those. Hell, even when he takes a handoff you must hope he dosent fumble. Why is he on the team again?

Come to think of it you could say similar things about Daniel Thomas. Thomas has no big run ability though.

3. Ryan Tannehill really has no clue what he is doing back there. This guy has a long way to go before he is ever a top QB. As it stands now, he isnt even a starting caliber QB. He simply has no feel for the game. While he has a decent arm with the short and intermediary stuff, he cant throw the ball 40 yards downfield with any accuracy at all. He dosent see the field well and leaves a ton of plays/points on the field. He also has serious issues holding on to the ball, which seemed to improve in the 2nd half of the season, but still turns it over way too often. If the Dolphins want to have any real success, this position must be upgraded by either Tannehill magically making huge strides in his development this season or simply getting someone else to do the job.

Sack Totals
1. Clabo-10.5
2. McKinnie-7
3. Free Blitzer-7
4. Jerry-6.5
5. Martin-6
6. Incognito-4
7. Daniel Thomas-4
8. Miller-4
9. Garner-3
10. Sims-2
11. Clay-2
12. Brenner-1.5
13. Pouncey-0.5

Albert/Smith signings look a lot better now. Need to sign Moreno too.

Smith is not good in pass protection

^^^That is not you. You base your arguments on opinions, not facts. When you are presented with facts; whether it be video or written form, you say that it only tells part of the story. That your eyes are more reliable than any evidence that could be presented. Again, the Mario Manningham catch is still the best evidence of that. Your unwillingness to see the other side of the argument even though there is clear video evidence and EVERY expert said it was a catch during and after the fact.

No. If you were as objective as you say you were people wouldn't argue with you. They would be able to see your side of the argument because they would know that you are reasonable person willing to admit when someone else has a valid point. Problem is You NEVER concede to anyone else's point. You always have to be right. Hence your issue with needing have the last word (and the ability to derail threads on a regular basis.)

As for finding your old posts? No thanks. Vaark does a spectacular job of drudging up enough of your follies.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/objective

It is b/c I am objective why people do argue w/ me so much. I could lie and look at some random OL rankings and say they were the worst ever too but that would be a lie and I don't believe in lying.

The only problem with this, is that the team he was playing for, didn't think he was good enough to build around. He's still young, and if they thought sanchez was their franchise qb, they'd be trying their hardest to get him back on the field, with the talent needed, but they didn't. they let him walk. The greatest NYJ qb of all time...

they did b/c they tried to build around him. unfortunately they got into some cap issues and spent their money on D rather than O.

we got a new GM, if the GM isn't new Mark would have started last year, we would have made the playoffs and he'd still be here but instead we got a sham competition from a new GM wanting his guy to play, Mark got hurt b/c of it and was expensive and damaged.

Thought I'd bump this for anybody wanting to take the MN Phin fan challenge....I'm going too when I have time.

Back
Top Bottom