This will be painful to watch! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This will be painful to watch!

It's amazing we won 8 games with that line, also even more amazing that Pat Devlin didn't have to line up under center at some point. QB took a beating.

Even more amazing that Devlin didn't line up at QB and throw for 60 TDs and -4 INTs while throwing for 39,212 yards in 9 relief appearances.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I will watch all later but so far each of the Cle sacks were on the QB

I assume we'll end up w/a 50/50 type blame. half to OL, half to QB

In just 30 seconds we disagree. How about those apples?!

Even more amazing that Devlin didn't line up at QB and throw for 60 TDs and -4 INTs while throwing for 39,212 yards in 9 relief appearances.

You know Devlin would have done much better then that....

Below are all 58 sacks given up on the 2013 season:
[video=youtube;HZourGM6KRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=HZourGM6KRo[/video]

Holly COW........that's just to painful to watch. There was only one decent lineman on the field for Miami (Center Mike Pouncey), the other four guys need to be run out of town ASAP. How on earth did Miami field such an AWFUL hot stinky garbage crap OL last year :-(

I will watch all later but so far each of the Cle sacks were on the QB

I assume we'll end up w/a 50/50 type blame. half to OL, half to QB

Look who popped up in a QB thread....shocking

Look who popped up in a QB thread....shocking

I am here to help. I am interested to watch them all, so far saw Indy and Cle highlights. all sacks vs. Cle were Ryan's fault, the ones at Indy were OL. I suspect it will be like that throughout but I'll let you know what I see.

What is glaring to me is how poorly the offensive line did in situational football. On long down and distances they couldn't pass block, on short down and distances they couldn't run block. Basically if the defense had any clue as to what the offense was trying to do the offense failed miserably. What a cluster ****!

After watching that I don't see how the offensive line can get any worse. Pouncey will be Pouncey. Albert is a definitely upgrade to Martin/McKinnie. Smith may not be any better than Cogs/Brenner but he sure as hell isn't any worse. Just having Albert next to him will make him better. That puts either Garner/Brenner/Thomas at RG and probably a 1st round pick at RT who will be no worse than Martin/Clabo. Pick up a RB who has a clue how to pass protect and this offensive line will definitely be better.

8. Pouncey, Garner and Brenner were ok, but seeing as they had hot garbage flying around them they did... not so bad.

Brenner at his best

WmXCEUh-1.jpg

Attachments

• BiLtir0CcAAgXoa.jpg
    BiLtir0CcAAgXoa.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 122
Tom Brady would have retired instead of playing behind that garbage!

Can you still argue for the "no oline in the 1st round" after watching that?

I got through the Colts game and stopped... no more please. Pathetic.

I am here to help. I am interested to watch them all, so far saw Indy and Cle highlights. all sacks vs. Cle were Ryan's fault, the ones at Indy were OL. I suspect it will be like that throughout but I'll let you know what I see.

This is the last time I will respond to you in this thread. Your craptastic view of our QB play is not needed, nor more importantly, wanted. Just by you typing that all of the sacks vs Cleveland were Tannehill's fault, let alone your insistence that buttfumble can be a franchise QB, tells me you know jack **** about evaluating QB play. Now get the **** out of our thread. NO ONE WANTS YOUR IMPUT ON THIS SUBJECT, no matter how much you think you are keeping it real.

That Buffalo game at the end of the saeson has to be one of the worst games I have seen as a Fan, right after that butt whooping 62-7 to Jacksonville(I was 11 and still get chills)

Help comes from people who are knowledgeable.....something you are not, but it fun to watch you troll....

oline sucked for sure but to be fair I saw some inexperience at QB too. Several times he should have gotten the ball out. I'm hoping he gets better with another off season under his belt. An improvement in play calling and talent in front of him won't hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom