This will be painful to watch! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This will be painful to watch!

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
Below are all 58 sacks given up on the 2013 season:
[video=youtube;HZourGM6KRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=HZourGM6KRo[/video]

IMO, its amazing Thill had any succes at all with that type of ****ty oline. Bad Oline + Young QB usually spell disaster. Yes he has his flaws but give the man a fair chance to fight before counting him out.

Lets not even begin to talk about how much Sherman probably hurt his growth/success the last few years. I am not worried about his deep ball as much as I am worried about his pocket awareness. Hopefully with a better OLine he will feel more comfortable and develop it a bit.
Chubbs

I made it to 226 before I had to turn it off...man our entire line sucked...so did the RBs when asked to block...

We need a running game. If we get a running game then Thill will thrive. I'm very excited to see what Lazor brings to the table.

Anyone that wanst to believe we had an average line just needs to watch this ugh. Line was bad all around RT was the worst. Mckiinnie just plain lazy and not good, Martin lost on left side. Our guards sucked, our backs don't block. It was bad.

Come on guys....that was all Tannehill's fault...

Bryant McKinney was not as good as many of us thought he was.

A lot of plays there that had linemen on the ground real quick.

Oh and DT and Miller can't block.

It's amazing we won 8 games with that line, also even more amazing that Pat Devlin didn't have to line up under center at some point. QB took a beating.

Bryant McKinney was not as good as many of us thought he was.

A lot of plays there that had linemen on the ground real quick.

Oh and DT and Miller can't block.

Mckiinie was straight up bad and if u look at his games he was very lazy at times. I definitely hope we don't waste any time having him on team.

Mckiinie was straight up bad and if u look at his games he was very lazy at times. I definitely hope we don't waste any time having him on team.

I thought he helped in some aspects in that he didn't get knocked over but yes if there was a blitz McKinney couldn't pick it up (and there's a few sacks there where the blitzer was pointed out to Mckinney) and when he did get beat, he gave up.

Now there were a few sacks I wish we could see the coaches film for as Tanny held the ball longer when he did have time. I think one was a WR screen that the defense covered. At the same time, there were a few times Tanny started to scramble and had nowhere to go BUT he ran forward. Maybe getting more moving pockets will help there.

I thought he helped in some aspects in that he didn't get knocked over but yes if there was a blitz McKinney couldn't pick it up (and there's a few sacks there where the blitzer was pointed out to Mckinney) and when he did get beat, he gave up.

Now there were a few sacks I wish we could see the coaches film for as Tanny held the ball longer when he did have time. I think one was a WR screen that the defense covered. At the same time, there were a few times Tanny started to scramble and had nowhere to go BUT he ran forward. Maybe getting more moving pockets will help there.

very few of the sacks were Tannehill's fault. I would say less than 9

I'm not sure if you're the one making these, and I may be a sadist, but I'd like to see one of all the deep ball attempts.

Back
Top Bottom