This Will Be Sparano's Last Year Regardless... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Will Be Sparano's Last Year Regardless...

dirwuf

Scout Team
Reaction score
Take it however you want...

If the team does bad, of course his contract will not be renewed...but if the team does well, Sparano will get other head-coaching offers; and I can't imagine him re-upping with Ross after this. I bet Tony will be extra-motivated this year to save his coaching future, just not here.

He was motivated this year to save his coaching job and what did we get for the Pats game? Doesn't matter how motivated he is, if the players don't want to play for him...and let's face it, they quit on him in New England...then he's going to have an awful season.

just another wasted year in dolphins history. I'd rather have a new coach and have some hope.

the hope is we all go into a year long coma, and when we wake up january 2012, luck declared for the draft, and we so happen to have the number 1 pick

Let's get real. Were not very good, and next season is going to be worse. I don't like how everything
Went down, but one thing was for sure, sparano should have been FIRED........
I myself won't be waisting time watching this team fail for another season under Sparano.
And as for the fans who way their going to start rooting for someone else, that's just stupid.
GO FINZ. Here's to 2012

the hope is we all go into a year long coma, and when we wake up january 2012, luck declared for the draft, and we so happen to have the number 1 pick

With out luck Dolphins will have a phenominal year in 2012, looking like super bowl contenders, and then the world will end before the season's over.

Back
Top Bottom