This will make Zach happy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This will make Zach happy

And Mawae still isn't back from injury. Could mean good things for Zach if Larry Chester makes it back in time.

Time for ZT to put a little smack-down on the Jests. I think all that pent up rage and aggression he has towards that team will finally come roaring out this year as he seperates Curtis Martins head from his shoulders in a bone crushing, thuderclap, type hit (maybe the decapitation part was a little much but you get the point.) I look forward to seeing the Jests squirm.

That hit on Jerome Bettis still has to be legendary. The bus his a brick wall on like 3rd and 1, didn't get the conversion, and got knocked out for a couple of games for his trouble.

I was at that game. And we went with a whole buch of Steeler fans. After he and Zach met in the middle, my brother let out a, "BUS STOP!!" It was GREAT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the hits on Bob Chrisitian last year was the best hit I have seen from Zach in terms of shear force and importance.

Zach's best hit came in the first game his rookie year against the Patriots (1996). You know the one I'm talking about. The one where Shaun Jefferson takes the End Around and goes right. That's where he meets Zach at the sidelines. BOOM!!! Zach lays a ferocious hit from the side, knocking Jefferson out before he hits the ground. I remember the shock of the hit. Everybody was like, "WHOA!!"....their eyes widening (including mine).

The thing I remember most wasn't the hit itself. It was the way Zach just got up and marched away from the whole scene, like he was some kind of caveman/robot/cold-blooded killing machine. I'd seen Zach all thru mini's and training camp. I watched him beat out Jack del Rio for his job. So we all knew what this kid was about. But that hit pretty much erased any questions anybody had as to whether or not this kid was gonna be a stud. It was like his indoctrine into superstardom, if you will.

JUSTIN SEAVERSON

I have high hopes for this kid. Maybe he will come out of no where and earn a spot on this team. He's the one I think the players refer to as William Wallce.[BraveHeart].

hehehe..... Yup, my little bro is a witty son of a gun. :D

Back
Top Bottom