This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever.

Real post. My heart is breaking for you and your family.

Football is a game, what you experienced is real life. Glad this win gave you a small reason to smile.

I cant imagine what youre dealing with but Im happy this team could bring you the slightest bit of happiness. Stay strong brother.

My family is so sorry for your loss.

Having had an all too similar experience, all I can say is hang in there and hold onto your family as much as you can. You will need each other, for years, to make it to the other end of this journey.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family and maybe your daughter was an angel working for the Dolphins today, anyway God Bless you and your family.

man im
Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

This win is the only thing that mad me smile since Wednesday morning.

Thank you Miami. You gave me a reason to smile today.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

Much love to all my Dolphins brothers and sisters.
man i am beyond saddened by your loss, glad the dolphins gave you some joy, hang in there bro

Just kissed my kids. Blessings to you and your family during this trying time. Thank you for this post. Reading this and seeing it made you smile made this win that much sweeter.

OMG Phinatic. My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss, and the heartbreak you and your family must be going through. Stay strong for your wife and children, as difficult as it may be right now.

Wow man! I cant even imagine... You're a though dude my man! Heart goes out to you and your familly!

Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

Omg... enjoy the win ... I love you and your family! Make's you realize there's more to life than football!

I am so sorry for your loss. I think it is amazing that you were able to get some joy out of today's win! I will be praying for you and your family.

I don't know you bro, and probably never will, but please accept my condolences...

Back
Top Bottom