This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever.

Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

This win is the only thing that mad me smile since Wednesday morning.

Thank you Miami. You gave me a reason to smile today.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

Much love to all my Dolphins brothers and sisters.
Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. As I'm sure you know my wife has been fighting cancer and tho she's doing ok so far it's been very hard and yet that's nothing compared to what you're going thru. Our prayers are with you, your wife and family.

I’m so sorry for your loss Phinatic... you and your family are in my prayers. I’m really glad the Fins were able to get this W for you. Makes it that much more meaningful.

Prayers to you and your family
I've been where you are. The family bond with those left behind became so much stronger with us, I'm sure it will with you, too. Just know you have many here sending love.
Amazing how something ultimately meaningless like the NFL can give comfort at a time like this

Wow. Glad the game could ease your pain for a little while. Prayers for your family and may you find comfort in this tough time

Awful to hear man. Bless you and your family. I’m glad the team could make you smile if only for just a little while.

I'm glad that the Dolphins have you a momentary smile in such a difficult time. The news reminds me of what is really important.

Sorry to hear the news brother.... life is really unfair at times.

I truly appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers and condolences.

This is a very difficult time for us and I'm trying to smile through the pain. Every day it get's a little better and time heals all wounds.

Thank you all...

I've been apart of this site for a long time. Phinatic, you are one of a few who has known me on this forum as a kid. We were a part of the original chat crew, and while we never met in person I have always viewed you as a friend. I'm glad the Fins gave you a reason to smile, and I hope we can continue to give you a place to vent, to escape, and to heal. Finheaven is like a family, and know that you have us all here

I'm at a loss for words after reading this, so I will just say: Bless you and your family. Be strong.

I've been apart of this site for a long time. Phinatic, you are one of a few who has known me on this forum as a kid. We were a part of the original chat crew, and while we never met in person I have always viewed you as a friend. I'm glad the Fins gave you a reason to smile, and I hope we can continue to give you a place to vent, to escape, and to heal. Finheaven is like a family, and know that you have us all here

Thanks Chambers!

This really puts into perspective how football doesn't matter at the end of the day.

I can't ever worry about the future because the future is never guaranteed. Everyone please try to enjoy the little things about this thing we call life. It's not that serious.

Prayers to you and your family. I can’t even imagine the pain and am glad this game was able to take your mind off it for a moment. Stay strong.

Back
Top Bottom