This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family. God bless you.

I wish I had words to express how much I feel for you. I'm actually crying a bit. I'm so happy that even for a brief period of time, you were able to find a bit of joy. Reading this just really puts the "game" in perspective. All the love in the world to you and your family at home. Your Dolphins family here is always here for you.

So sorry for your loss you have my condolences and prayers this win is for your baby girl

Nothing i can say could make a dent in your sorrow but i have prayed for you and your family. There is nothing that hits harder than what you're going through and i prayed for you and your wife and I wish there was more i could do. That precious child is in the hands of God without pain or worry receiving care and love beyond measure.

I can't imagine what you're feeling.

Hopes and prayers for your family’s next smile. Goodness knows when it will come.

Had to be incredibly difficult to share, but thank you.

Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

This win is the only thing that mad me smile since Wednesday morning.

Thank you Miami. You gave me a reason to smile today.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

Much love to all my Dolphins brothers and sisters.
Sorry for your loss brother. May your baby girl rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers to you, your wife, and family.

Last edited:
Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

Very sorry for your loss.

Best wishes to you and your family during this difficult time.

There is nothing I can say.........my parents lost there daughter at 3 months and I know my mom still to this day has issues with it. My first memory in life is of that night...try as I may, I can't remember anything before that night from my childhood. So as a child who went through the loss of sibling............talk to your kids man, my parents thought I was OK but I wasn't.

That's about the only thing I have to offer other than my condolences and support and as a father myself now...I just can't comprehend it.

I struggle with my faith and beliefs in god pretty regularly, hard not to when you read the news everyday.

People are the greatest commodity this world has and just being here is a blessing. Never lose site of the blessings you have.

I've watched the Miami Dolphins win and lose 100's of games over the last 30 years of my life, most of them forgettable with a few rare exceptions.

Yesterday was the exception of all exceptions. I've seen miracle finishes before, that was something else.

I didn't know it at the time but now it's been made perfectly clear what happened.....an Angel looked out for her Daddy.

Oh my God. I've just seen this. I genuinely have tears in my eyes. I can't imagine how you are feeling. My thoughts go out to you all. Prayers to you during this incredibly tough time.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending healing thoughts to your family, my deepest condolences.

I feel bad for not seeing this thread sooner. I'm sorry to hear about that man. I don't have kids of my own but I helped raise some with my ex and haven't seen them in months and it's been hard. I can only imagine this a million times worse. I am just beside myself at those point. All I can say is I am truly sorry.

Back
Top Bottom