This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever.

I have a 7 year old son, a 5 year old son and a 3 month old daughter... if anything ever happened anyone of them....just the thought... wow.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss....

My prayers go out to you and your family.

I know Drake is offering tickets to the fan who has the game ball, would be really cool if that fan could give the "game ball" to Phinatic8u, Im sure Drake & the Dolphins would understand..... some times a fan needs a gameball.

Stay stronger fellow phinfan!

Sorry to hear that not sure what else to say that's tough

I'm at a loss for words. My deepest condolences. You will see your little angel again, until then stay strong and be the rock your family needs. Got nothing but love for you. We will band together and help with anything you need. Thanks Michigan Mike for the extra effort, I'll be watching for my way to help. God bless

My deepest condolences as well. Truly is nice to see the heartfelt replies from the Finheaven family. God Bless!

So sorry for your loss man can't imagine what that must feel like. Lean on your family as much as possible

Praying for you and your family and thank you for putting things into perspective. We often get so caught up in the small things that we forget to look at the bigger picture. Blessings to you all!

Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

This win is the only thing that mad me smile since Wednesday morning.

Thank you Miami. You gave me a reason to smile today.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

Much love to all my Dolphins brothers and sisters.
P8U Thank you for sharing your loss. I read this thread after the game and didn't feel like i had any wisdom to share. then tonight i got the call my mother had passed so i hope typing it out helps start the healing process. I've now lost my mom,dad and sister. But still have my brother and son so i'm going to lean on them and try to face life on life's terms even when its sh*t. Parents shouldn't have to bury kids. my mom did, you did,it shouldn't even be a thing. hope you find some peace soon hang in there.

Last edited:
P8U Thank you for sharing your loss. I read this thread after the game and didn't feel like i had any wisdom to share. then tonight i got the call my mother had passed so i hope typing it out helps start the healing process. I've now lost my mom,dad and my sister. But still have my brother and son so i'm going to lean on them and try to face live life on life's terms even when its sh*t. Parents shouldn't have bury kids. my mom did, you did,it shouldn't even be a thing. hope you find some peace soon hang in there.

Thank you kev.

It's been a horrible 9 days, I'm also sorry for your loss my friend. Life is a bitch and it's never perfect.

i am so sorry to hear this. God bless you and your family.

I’m sorry for your loss. God’s love surpasses all human understanding. Trust in Him and pray. The hurt will remain, but Hope in the Lord will bring you peace.

So sorry for your loss. Nothing I can say can take away the hurt. Stay strong. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

I wanna bump this up, I know that's frowned upon here lol, to let the ones that reached personally to know that you saved my life and my happiness. Now my wife and I have a 6 week old healthy beautiful little boy.

It still hurts to this day, but I've managed to cope with it enough that I rarely get emotional anymore. So to everyone that commented on this thread I want to say....Thank you. It meant more to me than words can describe to read faceless avatars have real feelings towards another faceless avatar. Much love to everyone..

Sorry for your loss, Dolphin brother. It's over too soon for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom