This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Win Meant More To Me Than Any Win Ever.

Phinatic8u

Club Member
Reaction score
Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

This win is the only thing that mad me smile since Wednesday morning.

Thank you Miami. You gave me a reason to smile today.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

Much love to all my Dolphins brothers and sisters.

Wednesday December 5th at 12:22 my 10 month old babygirl was pronounced dead in the ER. My wife and I are completely lost and devastated. The only thing keeping me alive is my 2 other children who have been so remarkable these past 4 days.

Also, everyone please hug your children tight and tell them you love them more for me today. You never know when you’ll never see them again.

This one was for your daughter! All the best to you and your family in this difficult time.

W

Wow!!! Really sorry to hear that horrible news. My condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. If this helps, I know what you're going through, because back in 1994 I was an expectant Father myself. My unborn baby was lost. Every April/May, Is tough for me, because that was the time frame the baby was expecting to be born. So just remember Dolfan91 is here for you if you ever want to talk? But you'll get through this. Sports and days like today, help heal the soul. God Bless you brother, Phinatic8u!!! All the love!!

Last edited:

Being a father, this post instantly make me break into tears. I am heart broken for you brother.

Back
Top Bottom