this win was pointless | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this win was pointless

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sorry to say it guys but this does nothing but hurt us for next year. this win was pointless. We already were at the 11th pick and now we can count on moving back a couple more. This season was already over for us. I don't usually say this kind of stuff cuz I'm always wanting us to win but we need all the help we can get and this isn't helping

Any game where our QB shows progress is more important than any draft spot you could ask for, nuff said.

No win is pointless. Winning isn't a habit you turn on and off. The organization needs to act and think like winners for several reasons. If you are implying that we should lose all these "meaningless" games to get a slightly better draft pick I think you are short-sighted. Being competitive will help the players that stay to improve in the offseason, make us more attractive to free agents, and I really don't think that the draft pick we get at 8-8 if we finish out will be that much worse than one at the 11th spot. We aren't talking about getting into a top 3 situation anyway.

No no I'm more than happy he had a great game. Love to see it. I'm thinking long term and this doesn't help long term. Our gm is incompetant and I don't see him leaving next year. I would rather get the top of the draft were it is a lot harder to mess up picks. And if he whiffs again then its can't get anymore obvious that he is f_ing retarded

Stil in playoff hunt, so is not meaningless, sorry, but i have to disagree with you

Debbie_Downer-1.jpg

Made me feel great to win on Sunday. Hasn't happened too often. A great point! lol

Finheaven: the only place where people complain about winning.

Sorry to say it guys but this does nothing but hurt us for next year. this win was pointless. We already were at the 11th pick and now we can count on moving back a couple more. This season was already over for us. I don't usually say this kind of stuff cuz I'm always wanting us to win but we need all the help we can get and this isn't
Where do these people come from?
You play sports at all levels to win.
Not to lose for a better draft pick.
If you get a raise, do you turn it down in hopes of a bigger won next time.
Loser attitude.

Guys, don't feed this troll. His football knowledge is pointless. Probably a guy who has always accepted losing and failing at everything he's tried.

Back
Top Bottom