This Win Will Linger... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Win Will Linger...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...into next season. What can be better than having a rookie squad who, after a win like this, know that they can win against a true contender - that they can compete and win no matter what. This team is full of confidence, and under Flores' direction there is only one way to go and that's up! This game did not mark the end of the season, it ushered in 2020-21 with an exclamation that we are a team to watch. Yes, this victory will linker into next year and beyond!

Yes big win.

last game of the year, on the road, division rival, who won this game the last 9 years to secure first round bye, that needed the W, that beat us there (forget exact) 15 out of 16 times, will linger.

the nfl is shocked

Brady is not the same, I can say that confidently. Yes, he doesn’t have WRs so that has an impact
but he is not the same bEast.

Im not saying he is bad, but he’s not as good as he has been.

Beautiful victory.

I got lucky again. This is the first game I watch live.

I've been watching them on game pass.

When I saw that this was being broadcast all over FLA I bought my HDTV antenna this morning.

i was gonna buy one next weekend to get the playoffs but this game was irresistible.

I hate to break it to the 'Tanking crew', the starter for 2020 at QB is already on the team..

and already the starter :p

The mystique is gone.

They were gifted the SB last year, Baltimore is on another level from them.

When Brady has to do it by himself.....well there you go.

Agree 100 percent. I don't get the fans that are upset because we aren't picking a tad higher. This win means so much. New England needed this game. They have never made it to the super bowl without being the 1st or 2nd seed. It's tougher on the road. The Dolphins were playing for pride. I'm sure Flores didn't have to say much to fire up the troops. I remember vividly in that first game against the Patriots when Brady was still throwing the football up 33-0. That didn't sit well with me.

Many have considered this Miami Dolphins roster as close to expansion quality. That the team ended up 5-11 bodes well for the future. A future that includes five picks in the first two rounds of the draft and somewhere between $100-130 million spending money, depending on what source you read.

Beautiful victory.

I got lucky again. This is the first game I watch live.

I've been watching them on game pass.

When I saw that this was being broadcast all over FLA I bought my HDTV antenna this morning.

i was gonna buy one next weekend to get the playoffs but this game was irresistible.

I hate to break it to the 'Tanking crew', the starter for 2020 at QB is already on the team..

and already the starter :p

You watched it live?
You have to tell us what that experience was like?
How was the crowd?

Back
Top Bottom