This Win Will Linger... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Win Will Linger...

Also as someone pointed out in the game thread post... 130million with a team and staff that FA's will actually want to come to! The culture around that team has changed, DRAMATICALLY! There are plenty of options for the Fins at 5. I actually feel very confident at the end of the season for once in a very long time.

You watched it live?
You have to tell us what that experience was like?
How was the crowd?

I'm sure they were miserable & looking for any possible reason to b*tch & moan. ;)

I said I watched it live, not that i was there in the stadium. :)

Normally I used to TiVO the games & watch them on a twenty minute delay to skip the commercials.

Muting the commercials is a drag.

It kinda brought back some excitement to watch it that way.

I hope it sticks in Belichick's craw.
How much more humiliating of a loss could they have suffered? Playing for playoff position at home in late December and a rag-tag bunch of scrubs comes in and pi$$es in your Cheerio's, a team that BB thinks shouldn't even be on the same field as his. Throw in the fact it was done by one of your previous underlings, doesn't get any more picture-perfect than that. I'm sure he is FUMING over this one, complete embarrassment and Billy boy doesn't like to be made the fool of. Not even the refs could help him...

Last edited:
Agree 100 percent. I don't get the fans that are upset because we aren't picking a tad higher. This win means so much. New England needed this game. They have never made it to the super bowl without being the 1st or 2nd seed. It's tougher on the road. The Dolphins were playing for pride. I'm sure Flores didn't have to say much to fire up the troops. I remember vividly in that first game against the Patriots when Brady was still throwing the football up 33-0. That didn't sit well with me.

Many have considered this Miami Dolphins roster as close to expansion quality. That the team ended up 5-11 bodes well for the future. A future that includes five picks in the first two rounds of the draft and somewhere between $100-130 million spending money, depending on what source you read.
I almost forgot about them stepping on the gas pedal against us with the game easily in hand. Guess Flores is the one laughing now...

Back
Top Bottom