Thomas Jones to the Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thomas Jones to the Jets

This seems to be a very good deal for the Jets. Jones can run well, and take a pounding out there.

Good move.

Thomas Jones wont be very good in their system.

And what system would that be? He had a QB in Rex that sucked, the Bears made it as far as they did because of their defense, dont be too much of a homer, i know you hate the Jet's, but admit it, we just got a great deal!

just saw it on espn also, that sucks, i rather liked the jets confused backfield it was good for us. jones is a good back and runs hard, the jets just got better

How was it good for you when you went 0-2 against us w/ that backfield?

This seems to be a very good deal for the Jets. Jones can run well, and take a pounding out there.

Good move.

DW: You know I respect your opinions and I am not sure if you have seen my comments on NE this offseason but basically I am loving what you are doing b/c you are abandoning your winning philosophy and adopting a Snyder-like philosophy. I feel you guys have won so much b/c you have had an incredible TEAM, you didn't have to add high priced FAs but that has changed. Do you like your offseason so far? Are my thoughts just wishful thinking?

Arrgh! This is nauseating ... anyone else sick of Greenberg (from Mike & Mike) singing Tom Jones songs yet?

Greeney's songs were horrible...But I am VERY happy about this move and the potential deal of Kenyon Coleman...

The Jets getting that 2nd rounder put the icing on the cake...Much props to Tannenbaum, excellent pickup.

Word is that we are in the process of signing Marc Columbo to shore up some more of the o-line!

Good move for the Jets,good player,good price.

Back
Top Bottom