ThomasOwnsYou picks for week 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ThomasOwnsYou picks for week 16

Dolfan3454

Practice Squad
Reaction score
since i saw quizletts picks i decided to make one. that guy is a moron.

Miami @ Minnesota - Miami takes this one. minnesota can't stop the pass and i can't see them handling ricky williams.

Philly @ Dallas - Philly takes this one no question

San Fran @ Arizona - this is another joke game

Buffalo @ Green Bay - you guys ate up quizlett for saying this but i am going out on a limb and saying buffalo. i just can't see green bay stopping their high powered offense and i expect favre to get picked a couple times.

Chicago @ Carolina - talk about the toilet bowl. ill take chicago.

Detroit @ Atlanta - Vick-lanta blows out the lions

Houston @ washington - Washington will clean the texans clock

NO @ Cincinatti - do i smell upset? na NO is kinda pissed and they will prolly run up the score.

Giants @ indi - this might be the best game this week. its gonna be a good one but im going with my hometeam the new york giants.

Tenesee @ jacksonville - Jacksonville pulls the upset....us fin fans hope.

San Diego @ KC - KC is gonna take this one. they are looking pretty good as of late.

ST. Louis @ Seattle - Seattle pulls another upset and gives baby boy bulgar his first loss.

Cleveland @ Baltimore - Baltimore by 4 points ;) .

Denver @ oakland - Denver they are steeming pissed and i think they will man handle the old-land faders.

Jets @ New England - hey another one us fin fans must hope for so im taking the jets.

Pittsburgh @ TB - TB's defense is to dominating they take this one.

Other than the Buff/GB game (I think the Packers will school them) and the KC/SD game (no P. Holmes, no offense) I'll go along with them....

Back
Top Bottom