Those Last 4 Games - Yikes | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Those Last 4 Games - Yikes

9-7 and you will be disappointed? wow!
Why shouldn’t we be 6-3 to 9-7 mean 3-4 in the last 7 games. 3 of the 7 we should win 1 that will be a surprise if we win and 3 toss up games. Anything under 10 wins is a disappointment.

That is a tough stretch. I think Miami is better than New England and the Raiders, but both those teams can run the ball so that should be a challenge. Plus, you can never dismiss a team coached by Bellichick.

I can't wait for the rematch against Buffalo. I really think Miami wins that early game with Tua as Fitzpatrick didn't have one of his better games. But, also the pass rush wasn't there yet for the Dolphins. KC is just on a different level with Mahomes.

One thing to keep in mind is injuries and, unfortunately, Covid. I hope Covid doesn't influence the playoffs, but it very well could. Different year to be sure.

Buffalo is better than they were when they played us the 1st time. Allen is healthy again and their defense has stiffened up the last few weeks. I think it's a Miami win because I think Buffalo will be resting starters as they've been hit hard by injuries/covid all year long.

Raiders are a tough team. Good offense. Solid defense. Carr has been coming on and been producing better. Their receivers are all healthy again. They have a balanced offense. I think they're a loss.

Pats are a win. Belichick will pick a QB along with the Jets.

KC is a loss. No chance. It might have the appearance of a game for awhile though.

Buffalo is better than they were when they played us the 1st time. Allen is healthy again and their defense has stiffened up the last few weeks. I think it's a Miami win because I think Buffalo will be resting starters as they've been hit hard by injuries/covid all year long.

Raiders are a tough team. Good offense. Solid defense. Carr has been coming on and been producing better. Their receivers are all healthy again. They have a balanced offense. I think they're a loss.

Pats are a win. Belichick will pick a QB along with the Jets.

KC is a loss. No chance. It might have the appearance of a game for awhile though.
Miami has to figure out a way to get the offense going. The run defense is still a concern.

Buy, hey, sitting at 6-4 is better than any of us expected.

Back
Top Bottom