Those "Meaningless Wins" Proved Not-So-Meaningless | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Those "Meaningless Wins" Proved Not-So-Meaningless

Thanks for posting I just read this article on PFT. I hope it is a sign of things to come. I am FIRED UP to fill out our roster with all these young guys in the draft. I know there is a lot of back and forth with who we will / should / could take, but at the end of the day we are going to get some good young talent and will likely have the youngest team in the league.

Only way we will know is if he gets more wins this year than last year. If not, they just signed with Miami for a good pay check and beach front property.

I also distinctly remember people saying the same thing about Gase.
I'd say that anecdotally, there's a better chance that Flores turns out to be the "real deal" than fragile Tua, the reason for the so-called "tank" who couldn't hold up to spotty college defenses, holds up to professional Ds!

I've been saying this for weeks

Last edited:
I'd say that anecdotally, there's a better chance that Flores turns out to be the "real deal" than fragile Tua, the reason for the so-called "tank" who couldn't hold up to spotty college defenses, holds up to professional Ds!
What does Tua have to do with any of this?

I don't think the wins were meaningless. They continue to have an impact on the team, and will through the off-season and camp. It's also fair to consider whether the benefit of those wins is more important than the draft capital lost. I prefer the wins, but I understand those who value the draft positioning higher.

Back
Top Bottom