Thought I'd share this/Saints ruin Dolphins draft plans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thought I'd share this/Saints ruin Dolphins draft plans

giphy.gif

Already knew that one on draft day. Didn’t need anything to tell me that.

I wonder how Ireland got his Intel on Miami potentially picking Ruiz?

He got his ‘intel’ from the same sources that also claim Aiyuk was the target at 26. And the same sources that predicted MIA would trade up from #5 to draft a lineman.

In other words, ultra reliable. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I posted in the first thread, but now I can't see it, lol.

Probably moved to a different forum.

It's plainly obvious that many times players we should have drafted were picked up right before our pick. It's why almost every guy after Tua was considered a reach. I don't grade the FO that highly on this draft, them seem like amateurs who got outmaneuvered by real pros.

It's plainly obvious that many times players we should have drafted were picked up right before our pick. It's why almost every guy after Tua was considered a reach. I don't grade the FO that highly on this draft, them seem like amateurs who got outmaneuvered by real pros.
Like who?

Talking heads with their mocks tell you a player should go at a certain spot......so you are convinced the dolphin's FO is clueless.

I'll take a CB and a RT (who's floor is a great RG) over a center any day of the week. Let them think they stole Ruiz. I think we are laughing all the way to the bank with Noah and that extra 4th round pick.

Believe what you want. Just give it a few years before you judge. I mentioned before that we will draft players that want to be great and will be beholden to a coaching staff that develops them....and we will pass on players that already think they are good.

Back
Top Bottom