Thought you might like these shirts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thought you might like these shirts

I know you posted earlier that you might be making them in Fins colors. (which I'd really prefer) Should I hold off until they're offered or is it not going to happen?

If enough people let me know either in this thread or email me webovation@aol.com I'll get them made in dolphins colors for sure. I don't do the screening myself (yet) so I have to make a minimum order of atleast 12 I think. I'll work on changing the colors up in the design so you guys can see it but I won't be able to post that until tonight at the earliest, but probably tomorrow.

heading out guys.

Thanks for the warm welcome in both threads I started. I'll be back for sure.

Just to put me on the list, I'm in for one with Fins colors...

Sorry I didn't have a chance to get back on last night. So the unanimous choice is to do one in Fins colors (aqua colored shirt with orange letters) and on the back of the shirt?

I am looking for a JETS suck shirt. Can you make those to shut up these NY fans.

Yeah I could do that.. you think you could find enough people to wear em.

I do these in my spare time and like I said I'm not at the point now where I can afford my own screen and supplies so I'm stuck with having to place a order of a minimum of 12 shirts so as long as I can get like 5 or 6 sold and I'm not in the hole I'm game for making anything.

I'm working on another Saban shirt.

It's basically a cartoon side profile of Nicky with Pinnochio's nose and it's gonna read something like

"Does this mean I'm a real coach now Gepetto?" or something like that

sabanshirtdolphinsbig-1.jpg

Now available on the site.

If you order one.. specify if you want it printed on the front or back and I'll get them screened accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom