Thoughts on acquiring Dwayne Bowe? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on acquiring Dwayne Bowe?

Mako

Active Roster
Reaction score
By all accounts, Bowe is buried six miles deep in Todd Haley's doghouse and Haley/Pioli are exploring trade possibilities for him.

I don't know exactly what Kansas City's asking price for him is going to be, however he's a Wideout I'd not mind seeing Miami inquire about.

What are your thoughts on Bowe? Think he'd be worth trading for?

The Chiefs are retarded if they trade the only weapon they have on offense. If they do trade him though, the Dolphins better at least explore the possibility

You've got to wonder whether he's just in the doghouse with them or has decided to start acting like a douchenozzle in general.

If his value is really at it's ebb, I'd love to get him for a 3rd round pick. Remember, Moss went to the Patriots for a 4th, and though he was older, was also far more accomplished.

The Dolphins in general have a very strong locker room. Especially now that Porter is gone. These are the kind of talents you use that on.

bowe has great potential and i would love to see him in aqua and orange.

You've got to wonder whether he's just in the doghouse with them or has decided to start acting like a douchenozzle in general.

If his value is really at it's ebb, I'd love to get him for a 3rd round pick. Remember, Moss went to the Patriots for a 4th, and though he was older, was also far more accomplished.

The Dolphins in general have a very strong locker room. Especially now that Porter is gone. These are the kind of talents you use that on.

I agree with this.

Bowe is still young, has been relatively productive in his brief NFL career, and is on the up-and-up. I think he'd be a nice target to grow with Henne.

The more receivers on the block/FA market, the better the chance we'll get who we want at a reasonable price.

If the asking price is cheap, then sure why not. I am all about adding players that are better then what we have.

When we can actually say "Nope dont need him, not an upgrade" then we can start turning down offers. Untill then, There is no reason why we do not explore every possible upgrade at the right price.
Chubbs

Depends on what they are asking for. Maybe a 3rd rounder, a 6th + Camarillo. Definetly would not give up anything above a 3rd.

4th + 6th for Bowe, 3rd for Boldin, and 2nd for Wilfork. Sign Dansby and Rolle.

Use the 1st on E. Griffin or C. Spiller.

Obviously tongue-in-cheek, but it sounds kind of nice.

Not going to happen. All of you talking about a 3rd or 4th for Bowe :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: If you honestly think you can get him for less than you would give up for Boldin, you're way off base.

4th + 6th for Bowe, 3rd for Boldin, and 2nd for Wilfork. Sign Dansby and Rolle.

Use the 1st on E. Griffin or C. Spiller.

Obviously tongue-in-cheek, but it sounds kind of nice.
Yea, trade away all our draft picks :rolleyes2: Most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

Not going to happen. All of you talking about a 3rd or 4th for Bowe :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: If you honestly think you can get him for less than you would give up for Boldin, you're way off base.

Since the mock you posted, right? You'd rather have our draft picks, which you'd spend on D. Thomas - in the 2nd!!! - amongst other reaches.

Also, notice the "tongue-in-cheek."

Back
Top Bottom