Thoughts on "Beast of the AFC East" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on "Beast of the AFC East"

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
I am not convinced we need a "Beast of the AFC East" forum since it means people will be posting things to the Phins forum that are already in the Beast of the AFC East forum since they do not browse to the Beast of the AFC East forum - thoughts ?

I agree with you to an extent, however, what happens when the season starts? I mean, don't we want people posting in the East forum instead of breaking up a discussion in the Fin's forum about how Bledsoe threw all over our safeties head in that game? I don't know. But do you know what I think would be cool to replace the Beast forum if it's done? An AFC vs. NFC forum somehow maybe merged with the General NFL forum. I also noticed this about Beast forum not getting too many threads/posts, but the General NFL does-- An AFC vs. NFC forum would allow people to discuss ALL the rivals in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think D-39 does not like my idea, he just wants an answer to the question he posted.:cry: :jk: Well then I agree.

I am just looking to have threads posted or moved in the Beast forum end up re-posted in the Phins forum because people do not know they are in the Beast forum

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
I only look in the phins forum and thats it :)

I rarely even look in this forum ;p

HUGE ditto on that.

I'd rather skip past a non-Dolphin AFC East thread in the main Dolphins forum BUT KNOW IT IS THERE... than have to hop and skip over to Beast to check for stuff.

But... whatever the mods do is gonna be fine by me, cuz they scare me.

Back
Top Bottom