Thoughts on guard and linebacker. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on guard and linebacker.

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
Do you guys think we are going to turn to the draft for guard and linebacker or will we get one of each today or soon in free agency?

I think they will do what they can to address any and all positions, including OG and LB, and address the rest via draft.

think they will do both, think for some reason now the available Jahari Evans of the Saints or Mangold of the Jets may be in the picture, plus a young guy from the draft, and linebacker, think they will sign Timmons and for sure draft one in the first two rounds........

I think we will do both. But the pricey guards are coming off the market fast (although I don't believe in giving the guards that much money).

think they will do both, think for some reason now the available Jahari Evans of the Saints or Mangold of the Jets may be in the picture, plus a young guy from the draft, and linebacker, think they will sign Timmons and for sure draft one in the first two rounds........

Cool! Are we good at corner?

No we still need corner safety and DT depth

Ideally Xavier Howard and Lippett develop, reshad jones returning helps, we lock up some solid LBs and in draft we can go BPA

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Xavien damn auto correct

I think they will do what they can to address any and all positions, including OG and LB, and address the rest via draft.

Agree with this, and I think so far they have set the stage well to be able to now focus on those postiions

What's the board's thoughts on Chance Warmack and DJ Fluker? I remember both being outstanding run blockers at Alabama. I like the idea of Mangold as well...great insurance policy if Pouncey goes down.

Got to think safety is now a first round possibility.

I think we get solid not spectacular FA pieces and build through the draft.

Hopefully we sign Timmons or the Pats DE tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom