Thoughts on Ta’amu ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on Ta’amu ??

PHINANALYST

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Do not have any belief in Rosen, Rudock has little if any future ... so would think that picking up Ta’amu from XFL might be worth a shot ... contract dependent of course ...

Granted he did not play well against good SEC competition, but still shows potential and has good size and mobility ...

Lastly, I do believe Rosen might have some success in a Brady-esque style offense ... but that doesn’t seem’ to be what we are looking for ...

Ta’amu like some other signings will provide some flexibility in the draft ...which is not to infer that he is our QB of the future ... but would provide some depth and possibilities ...

Not saying that we shouldn’t draft a RD1 QB, and equally understand that Tua is the acknowledged ‘best’ QB of the lot ... but I AM firmly in the fold that believes that he is glass and is destined to spend too much time on the DL ....

Do agree that we should choose Herbert or Love @ 5 and NO higher to keep our picks ... but still can’t hurt to have Ta’amu in the fold ... worst case you might be able to flip him, or have him in house when Tua gets hurt ....

How is this guy an alternative to Tua for you? They are not even in the same galaxy. I’d rather overpay Cam Newton or draft Herbert/Love at #5 than pay this guy a dime.

There are at least 5 qbs that aren't even in the top 5 qbs in this draft that I would want over Taamu. And with Winston on the market, if Miami opted not to draft a qb Jamis would make much more sense then Taamu in my book.

Not saying that we shouldn’t draft a RD1 QB, and equally understand that Tua is the acknowledged ‘best’ QB of the lot ... but I AM firmly in the fold that believes that he is glass and is destined to spend too much time on the DL ....

Do agree that we should choose Herbert or Love @ 5 and NO higher to keep our picks ... but still can’t hurt to have Ta’amu in the fold ... worst case you might be able to flip him, or have him in house when Tua gets hurt ....

You definitely put the "anal" in analyst

Back
Top Bottom