Thoughts on Terry Bradshaw comments on Bush rushing TD | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on Terry Bradshaw comments on Bush rushing TD

Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson, former Cowboy's player, said Terry Bradshaw couldn't spell C-A-T if you spotted him the "C" and the "A" .
Now THAT was racist. I wonder if anyone called Henderson out for it??

I don't think it was,every1 No's TB Really will not take him to be,we have 2 get past this kinds of racist talk out of nothing

I think yes a white guy or Asian guy for that matter CAN chase a bucket of chicken, but a black guy is far highly more likely to do it and not think twice. A white guy would rather have a steak or hamburger, an Asian guy would chase sushi or dim sum. In fact, I would chase sushi and dim sum if it was in a bucket just sitting there. But a black guy (Bush is black by the way), he is going to chase a bucket of chicken 10 out of 10 times.

So in this event, Bradshaw knew what he was saying, and yeah it has some racial bias, but this guy is an idiot and will say anything for a rise! I think most people are sensitive to comments like this, so its not racist or slandering at all, but it hits harder with the black population as they seem to be more sensitive.

Terry Bradshaw is a ignorant redneck. Thats coming from a big white Popeye's Fried Chicken eating Mo Fo.

I thought I heard him say that Reggie Bush looked like Jimmy Johnson chasing a bucket of chicken the other night. As if it was a fat joke against Johnson, not a racist joke against Bush, at least I hope that is what he said .

I just wanna know if he was going for original recipe or extra crispy?... I like original recipe :)

Whats so racist? Black people love chicken. I dont think its racist?
He didn't spit on black people or anything, all he talked about is how much they like chicken who teh hell cares? Man the **** up.

Back
Top Bottom