Thoughts on Terry Bradshaw comments on Bush rushing TD | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on Terry Bradshaw comments on Bush rushing TD

Honestly though, if this got Griese suspended I won't be shocked to see Bradshaw suspended one week.
[video=youtube;bE4XhdgjD64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4XhdgjD64[/video]

man. what a pathetic thread. :tubes:

this is an old southern term that been used forever. my grandmother used to say that to me all the time, "slow down! you act like your chasing a bucket of chicken!!" "your chasing a bucket of chicken your never gonna catch"...............

but, i guess when your name is "rasta man", you see racists around every corner.

do a LITTLE bit of research dude.

Honestly though, if this got Griese suspended I won't be shocked to see Bradshaw suspended one week.
[video=youtube;bE4XhdgjD64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4XhdgjD64[/video]

I remember that game actually! I was laughing my ass off....and I'm 100% Hispanic! A year and a half later, Griese retired from ESPN on his 66th birthday. How did he celebrate? At a local taquería!

It would have been funny if it was said about a big DL who picks up a fumble and plods hurriedly to the endzone but this is reggie bush. His physique does not lend itself to desiring a bucket of chicken.

I actually think this is more stupidity veiled as comedy coming from a guy who actually is desiring a bucket of chicken because he has been eating that crappy nutrisystem food.

all should face repercussions, If you don't think it was racist say either of these comments to someone at work...Most of us would be disciplined if not terminated for it.

Because sensitive babies like yourself would throw a fit about it.

It wasn't a smart choice of words, but this is FOX we're talking about. That's a scratch on the surface of all of the ignorant and racist things they say on a daily basis.

Regardless your point of view on the matter, did anybody else find it odd that ESPN didn't address the comments made? Didn't see it covered on ATH or PTI...

He was making fun of Jimmy Johnson with that comment who had eaten a bunch of fried chicken earlier

JJ does it after every show it says.

Next thing you know JJ will be doing Chicken fast food commercials........

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...wonder if Terry will be voting for Romney or Obama tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom