Thoughts on Terry Bradshaw comments on Bush rushing TD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on Terry Bradshaw comments on Bush rushing TD

RastaMan407

Scout Team
Reaction score
Do you find this racist!!!
[video=youtube_share;kf7pX2cvBOw]http://youtu.be/kf7pX2cvBOw[/video]

Terry is an ignorant fool and he tends to say idiotic things we a high level of frequency.

What a fool!

:lol: :sidelol: :rotfl1:

It definately sounds racist. I dont think he intended it that way, it just came out at a bad time in the wrong spot.

Sounds to me like he chose the wrong words and didn't think about what he was saying. I would say it sounds racist, but very likely was not intended.

It's only racist to people who stereotype a bucket of chicken with black people.

Pretty stupid comment and almost as alarming were the people laughing with him. Somebody on the set did not like it and said "ahhh"

Did it sound racist? Absolutely . . . was it intentional? Who knows

Certainly didn't think it was funny tho

If he said watermelon instead of a bucket of chicken(implying fried chicken) the outrage would of been 100 fold. But what's the difference since they are both stereotypes?

Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson, former Cowboy's player, said Terry Bradshaw couldn't spell C-A-T if you spotted him the "C" and the "A" .

What was surely even more hilarious was a ref (I believe) shouting out GD in front of everyone. Either he or someone on the broadcast team did, all I remember was the announcer saying "we apologize, he didn't know his mic was on".

What was surely even more hilarious was a ref (I believe) shouting out GD in front of everyone. Either he or someone on the broadcast team did, all I remember was the announcer saying "we apologize, he didn't know his mic was on".

That was tremendous when Corrente did that...lol. Kevin Harlan's reaction was awesome too. lol.

Back
Top Bottom