Thoughts on the Future | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on the Future

Lol, just wait until next weekend. Brady torched the Steelers who are considerably better than us...
All true my friend, all true. But after allowing 59, how much worse can it really get … 80? 100? Regardless of the score, they can only give us one loss next week. And honestly, we want that loss. I'm expecting a closer game, even if the victor is never in doubt.

We'll be the laughingstock of the entire NFL this year which won't bode well next March when we go into free agency.

Don’t think we’ll be going after free agents that aggressively, but if we do Money always talks.

Tua is not all that. Extremely overrated. We need to build the OL 1st and then get some players. Think it's best to wait til Lawrence is available with a soild OL. If we dont go 1st is 2021. We atleast have fire power to go #1. But taking 2nd best available QB will be good. Rosen I dont think is the answer. But he is way to hard to judge on our O line. Bottomline. Build the OL 1st
Sparano still alive!

I don’t see why people have this love affair with Tua. Anyone could look good at Bama; when was the last time they sucked. He is mediocre at best vs top 30 defensives. There are way more holes on our team than QB. No QB will win with this team. I would trade the 1st pick for a ransom and tank again in 2020 for Tavor. This is a multi-year rebuild. Plus, I don’t think Tua would be willing to play for Miami. It wouldn’t be good for his career or health with how weak our trenches are.
There isn’t a world where any team is in position to draft Tua and decides to trade the pick. Tua is arguably a better prospect then Luck was. Also, what in the world makes you “think” that Tua would refuse to play in Miami? Lmfao. It’s Miami and we have 11 picks in the first 3 rounds over the next 2 drafts plus all the cap space that we need.

I think Miami is the most appealing landing spot for a GM/HC in the league considering the flexibility we have. Don’t be surprised if Grier/Flores dont survive long in favor of a big name.

There isn’t a world where any team is in position to draft Tua and decides to trade the pick. Tua is arguably a better prospect then Luck was. Also, what in the world makes you “think” that Tua would refuse to play in Miami? Lmfao. It’s Miami and we have 11 picks in the first 3 rounds over the next 2 drafts plus all the cap space that we need.

I think Miami is the most appealing landing spot for a GM/HC in the league considering the flexibility we have. Don’t be surprised if Grier/Flores dont survive long in favor of a big name.

To say that Tua is a better prospect than Luck is laughable. Tua is on the best team in CF. He is nothing special, any QB would look good on Bama. He has looked mediocre vs top 30 defenses. Put him behind our line and against NFL defenses and he is going to look horrible.

To say that Tua is a better prospect than Luck is laughable. Tua is on the best team in CF. He is nothing special, any QB would look good on Bama. He has looked mediocre vs top 30 defenses. Put him behind our line and against NFL defenses and he is going to look horrible.
Thats right, i forgot Bama has produced many Draftable QBs recently. Wrong again my friend. Out of all the positions to be drafted from Bama, not 1 QB.

They’ll most likely be humbled by Kansas City. When Lamar Jackson will actually have to win a shootout while trailing.

You realize they were one incredible 4th down catch by Tyreek Hill last year from hanging an L on Mahomes in KC? Humbled? We're not getting beat the way we got beat yesterday again. That team has power running, defense, speed, great coaching, great STs. We will lose alot, we ain't losing like that.

Back
Top Bottom