Thoughts on the SCRIMMAGE.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on the SCRIMMAGE..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I caught bits and pieces on the Sunshine Network..

Best play- Lucas to Chmabers in corner of the endzone.. Chmabers still has the stuff!

Kustok/Levcik Battle- Levcik impressed me most. That nice bomb to ???? was sweetness.. He also had that nice bulletwhich he squeezed between 2 defenders in the endzone. I think Levcik gets the job.

Konrad- Dropped the only ball I saw go his way!!! I think Femi was brought in to challenge Konrad. Dyer should be safe..

Chester- Truly is immense.. I think he will be a suitable replacement for Gardner..

Thats all I can think of... Post some of your thoughts if you wish.

I prob missed...

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I caught bits and pieces on the Sunshine Network..

Best play- Lucas to Chmabers in corner of the endzone.. Chmabers still has the stuff!

Kustok/Levcik Battle- Levcik impressed me most. That nice bomb to ???? was sweetness.. He also had that nice bulletwhich he squeezed between 2 defenders in the endzone. I think Levcik gets the job.

Konrad- Dropped the only ball I saw go his way!!! I think Femi was brought in to challenge Konrad. Dyer should be safe..

Chester- Truly is immense.. I think he will be a suitable replacement for Gardner..

Thats all I can think of... Post some of your thoughts if you wish.

... that ball that Konrad dropped because he made on hell of a catch seeing as how Lucas hung him out to dry on the Dolphins 2nd TD drive. I have no idea how Konrad held onto that ball, he was hit hard.

Oliver...

Re: I prob missed...

Originally posted by Oliver

... that ball that Konrad dropped because he made on hell of a catch seeing as how Lucas hung him out to dry on the Dolphins 2nd TD drive. I have no idea how Konrad held onto that ball, he was hit hard.

Oliver...

I didnt see that play... but the one he dropped should have been caught..

The one that he dropped was catchable, but it would have been difficult as it had a pretty fair amount of velocity. The catch that Oliver referred to was truly impressive as Konrad got smacked and held onto the ball. He still needs to work on his blocking.

For defense, it's a concern because the Titans moved at will against the first team on the first drive (do we already miss DG?). The other times the defense clamped down but that was with our first team against their third stringers and all rookies.

If you would remember the past two seasons..the d always start slow and then clam down..this has been their pattern for a while now.

Kinda crappy video but what i did see wasnt bad we had some sacks and i saw some good things from some of the back up de's jay williams and jason taylor had sacks on one series and there was good pressure up front ... offensively i didnt see much but the chamber td in the corner ..very nice adjustment he made on that ball and caught in traffic ... wait till tb next monday !!!!

I watched the whole scrimmage. The first team basically played two hand touch so It was hard for me to see how we were really doing against a solid Titans offense and defense.

Players who helped themselves were...

McMichael with several catches and runs after the catch

Henry had a few nice runs. shows some decent quicks.

H. Taylor (DT) showed some nice effort by getting into the backfield a few times.

I also liked what Sevearns did at LB. They were allowed to tackle and he made a few nice sure handed wrap-ups. I would really like to see this guy make the squad. I think I heard the staff is kind of excited about his play.

I didn't see much from our other WR's. Lucas wasn't sharp and I think he missed a few. Margin Hooks did catch a bullet, from levcik, for our only other TD.

It really was nice to see our team on the field. I think this week we will start paring down the roster. I think the staff have some difficult decisions to make. For starters, were to hide Leonard Henry and Henry Taylor. They are decent players who probably won't be able to crack the roster because of depth, but may not last on the practice squad, I also feel that our rookie punter won't make it because Mare prefers Royals to hold. This sucks because Royals is getting old and I like the potential of Roussel.

Looking forward to next weeks scrimmage against Tampa!

:ccol: :cool: :cool:

After hearing PhinFanBo's exposè on JBrown's inaccuracies I totally don't trust the observations made on Casey Roussell. I believe Bo and Bo said that contrary to JBrown's talking about Roussell's 65 yard bomb punts, he was punting it under 40 yards most of the time and even getting booed.

You should read my observations. Arturo Freeman was probably the lone bright spot of the first team defense during the 1st series.

Give that stuff a rest already. Don't take yourself so seriously.

Back
Top Bottom