thread devoted to players Dolphins take off their draft board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thread devoted to players Dolphins take off their draft board

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who do you think gets pulled off for character or other reasons?

Tyrann Mathieu is a wasted pick whne we have so many needs -> i mean why role the dice?

Why the role the dice on anyone who doesn't have the discipline of being handed millions in minutes?

Something tells me Ogletree is a wasted pick too - sad that he like Tyrann has such top notch ability

CordarellePatterson

sorry, couldnt resist pissing people off.

drick rogers...

I really like Rogers as a player. I haven't looked into his personal stuff, but if I can get Wheaton in the 2nd and Rogers in the 4th, I think I've gone a long way toward addressing the position for the future. Of course, it doesn't matter if Rogers is a total knucklehead.

I really like Rogers as a player. I haven't looked into his personal stuff, but if I can get Wheaton in the 2nd and Rogers in the 4th, I think I've gone a long way toward addressing the position for the future. Of course, it doesn't matter if Rogers is a total knucklehead.

i seriously doubt he's on our board...too many red flags for character and off the field...and at the combine he did anything but come across as a smart wr for an option route system...philbin and ireland are gonna look for smart players for this system...i just don't see them taking a chance when it comes to rogers...talent though is undeniable...really good feet for his size...

I really really really hope I'm wrong but maybe Michael Mauti for medical reasons. Kid gets injured, but I really think he is flying under the radar and could be a 5th round steal at LB.

Back
Top Bottom