Thread For Doing Your Job | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thread For Doing Your Job

What Should You Do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Chris Grier does his job for a change and move up to #2 to get a QB?!?

How about not getting into scouting in February 80 days before the draft?!? How about he does his job for a change?!?
Would that be too much to ask of this failure of a GM?

How about Chris Grier does his job for a change and move up to #2 to get a QB?!?

How about not getting into scouting in February 80 days before the draft?!? How about he does his job for a change?!?
Would that be too much to ask of this failure of a GM?
Good job derailing a thread for your agenda drival.

With the news that the Dolphins hired former New England assistant coach Brian Flores, I thought this would be a great opportunity to remind all Dolphins fans to understand the most crucial concept in sports: Doing your job.

Think about it this way: We accept that you have to do your job, because if you don't do your job, then it's not going to get done. So that's a given: You have to do your job. But what if you forget to do your job? Well, that's why we have that mantra: "Do your job."

Always remind yourself "I should do my job," when going about your business. This way, when you aren't sure whether or not you should do your job, you will remember that yes, you should actually do your job.

Here's a simple flow chart in case you are confused:

lZWvRpo.png

It's thanks to this groundbreaking new organizational directive that the Miami Dolphins are going to catapult themselves into the 21st century of football and return to glory. So remember, folks, say it with me: "Do your job." That way, you'll never forget what you're supposed to do. And what you're supposed to do is your job.

I've added a poll so that we can all find out if we're on the same page here, so please participate in that.
Uhhhhhh Wanny. I'm retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom