Three Dolphins Facing Big Tests In Joint Practices With Tampa Bay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Dolphins Facing Big Tests In Joint Practices With Tampa Bay

The Fins need the work to get their roster and starting line up settled.
I like these practices against different teams. I think it really helps the decision process.

That teams not very good either but they are more talented than Miami. What does that mean? Next to nothing. Probably both locked into top 6 picks

Who buys into Jamieis these days?

8 and 8 with Tampa would be a revelation

Last edited:
That teams not very good either but they are more talented than Miami. What does that mean? Next to nothing. Probably both locked into top 6 picks

Who buys into Jamieis these days?

8 and 8 with Tampa would be a revelation

Thoughts on Christian Wilkins debut ?

They have vea and suh. Our young guards are going to get some major work in

Good, they need to start swimming or just sink, Miami can not go another half season experimenting who is the best guards, either prove yourself, or give way to the next guy. No better test then Vea and Suh.

usatsi_12832905.jpg

The Miami Dolphins are currently scheduled to hold two joint practices alongside their Week 2 opponent in the 2019 preseason — the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Tampa Bay, like every other team in the NFL, has their own set of strengths and weaknesses. Some of those strengths align with strengths of the Dolphins — while other strong points could be pointed to as weaknesses for the Dolphins. And vice versa.

This week of practice should provide a unique set of tests for three Miami Dolphins in particular.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...-big-tests-in-joint-practices-with-tampa-bay/

I will be there ....can’t wait!

I get that but anybody not wearing a helmet with a Dolphin on is the enemy in the bigger picture.

I don't know if I'd agree with that. It is a competition on Sunday but these guys are all members of this exclusive fraternity and they constantly share and steal from one another. With the way players and coaches move around odds are some of those guys on the other team will be playing or walking the sidelines together in the near future.

In any case I don't think its a big deal one way or the other. I'm sure going against a different team gives the coaches and players the opportunity to work on things they may not be able to against their teammates and at the same time they may be getting fewer reps and real practice time.

Back
Top Bottom