Three dolphins veterans who lost with Dolphins draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three dolphins veterans who lost with Dolphins draft

It’s clear Ballage is gone unless he starts hitting holes. They’ll give him a look because he’s a physical specimen. Needham is just one example of proof that Flores is for real that he can clearly coach.
I don’t care what anyone says, Oline is no piece of cake in your first year, Dieter needs another look and camp before even think about cutting him.

It’s clear Ballage is gone unless he starts hitting holes. They’ll give him a look because he’s a physical specimen. Needham is just one example of proof that Flores is for real that he can clearly coach.
I don’t care what anyone says, Oline is no piece of cake in your first year, Dieter needs another look and camp before even think about cutting him.

I think they know what they have in Ballage. I don’t think we need another look. Dieter likely gets moved to Center. Harris is toast.

i don't see Needham as a loser at all. he'll get playing time. Deiter is the primary back-up for all three interior OL positions and will probably also compete for starting RG

Ballage sure, he's at high risk to be cut after we got Howard and Breida
This is my thinking as well. There’s a few guys on the depth chart behind Needham that lost.

A secondary of X, Jones, Needham, and Iggy sounds pretty good. Quite a fwe CBs behind Needham who need to worry.
Grant, for some reason, got a big contract. If he can't be traded, he likely stays . . . unless one of the new guys blows him away.
Harris
Ballage
Rudock

Can't really agree on either Needham or Deiter losing out. They're both going to get every opportunity to compete and win either a starting role in Deiter's case or a spot in the rotation. After Jones and probably Van Noy is there anyone else on this roster that you see as a lock to start?

Not just hitting holes but his entire body of work as a running back. Doesn't break tackles, drops at first contact, suspect pass-catching. Our offensive line was awful but the few times he could get space he was underwhelming. Almost like he lacks the mental aspect he needs.

Good news is brieda and Howard is a solid 1/2 punch. We can only hope Haskins and laird continue to develop as well. I'd

Back
Top Bottom