Three dolphins veterans who lost with Dolphins draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three dolphins veterans who lost with Dolphins draft

Actually i totally forgot, We can cut ballage we could sign a powerback in Free Agency Easy.. I forgot that good RB's are thrown away like used condoms at 27 Hell look at the free agent list is telling.. Thats why i never get pissed when RB's holdout they get about 4 years before they are shat out.

I've never disliked a Miami player more than I do Ballage. He's awful. I'd rather see our QB take the snap and then take a knee than watch him hand it off to Ballage.

He shouldn't even be invited to training camp.

TFK

Agreed. I'd even be willing to say that Ballage is the worst starting RB I've ever seen in all my years of watching football. The only Dolphins I've ever disliked more were Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner.

Agreed. I'd even be willing to say that Ballage is the worst starting RB I've ever seen in all my years of watching football. The only Dolphins I've ever disliked more were Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner.

the worst i don't know when we've had the likes of Leonard Henry or Lamar Gordon start games for us in the past. he isn't much better than these guys though.

I do not see Dieter or Needham as a loser. Dieter especially has nothing to fear based on the people brought in, it should only make him better or prove he was a bad pick.
Dieter if he is worth a damn should be a starter this year if he cannot crack this line then he truly sucks. There is no reason to think any of the rookies should be able to jump ahead of him day one.
Needham will be better as depth rather than starting. As for Ballage he was horrible last year and still trying to figure out why the coaches kept him on the field or even put him on the field week after week.
if Ballage improves it should be damn easy to make the team. We still have a well below average backfield and Breida is way better than Ballage. Ballage is lucky we did not draft a back, there are many teams where he would have zero chance of being on a roster if he works hard and improves there will be a chance for him to shine.

Back
Top Bottom