Three Fins Reportedly Test for COVID-19 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Fins Reportedly Test for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
With mlb nearing the 100 player mark of positive Covid cases and more and more nfl players testing positive before we’ve even had training camp, I just don’t see how we get a full season.
That is the unfortunate reality. I’d love for there to be football, but this needs to be handled first, and there is still so much about this that is beyond the control of any organization.

Note - this does not necessarily mean that they have tested positive for covid-19. Rotoworld says that they may have been in recent contact with someone who tested positive and that is how they got on the list.
This is important to remember

Guys, please keep on topic, the topic is
Three Fins Reportedly Test for COVID-19
We don't need the political aspect surrounding COVID brought into the conversation. Head over to the POFO for that.
Thank you...

doesn't necessarily mean they tested positive. could be due to contact with someone with it.

Posting on this topic can be touchy...

Obviously, the COVID pandemic is one of the biggest stories of this decade... and the story and it's attached controversy does intersect with our football passion. Each impacts the other and it is difficult to discuss COVIDs impact on football without discussing COVID.

I'd be comfortable discussing some of these topics on the political thread, but it seems to be gone. (Did someone have a melt down?)

So.... I guess all we can do is keep it to a minimum.

Posting on this topic can be touchy...

Obviously, the COVID pandemic is one of the biggest stories of this decade... and the story and it's attached controversy does intersect with our football passion. Each impacts the other and it is difficult to discuss COVIDs impact on football without discussing COVID.

I'd be comfortable discussing some of these topics on the political thread, but it seems to be gone. (Did someone have a melt down?)

So.... I guess all we can do is keep it to a minimum.
For sure. It’s not easy to discuss the two and naturally people want to talk about covid. It’s a task to try to stay on point and keep it football related

Some posts do nothing to further the discussion and are thrown out

There was a coronavirus update thread yes, but it got moved to the PoFo (which was turned to vIP only) to try to keep the discussion more civil - less posters involved

For sure. It’s not easy to discuss the two and naturally people want to talk about covid. It’s a task to try to stay on point and keep it football related

Some posts do nothing to further the discussion and are thrown out

There was a coronavirus update thread yes, but it got moved to the PoFo (which was turned to vIP only) to try to keep the discussion more civil - less posters involved

Well...

For just this reason, I propose that moving pofo to vip only was a mistake.

That forum drew off steam from the football forums. People could go there to say what they needed to get off their chests ..

Now... it comes out here.

I think the decision makers need take another look at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom