Three rookies are noted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three rookies are noted

I think that’s Brandon Jones, not Smith. Decent games from three rookies in their debut is really encouraging. A win in NE would have been sweet but keeping it competitive and showing progress such as this is night-and-day better than last year. If they keep getting better this consistently it won’t be long until the results come.

Has there be any mention of Robert Hunt from the team or reporters?

Looks like we may be onto something with our other 2 OL picks.

Has there be any mention of Robert Hunt from the team or reporters?

Looks like we may be onto something with our other 2 OL picks.
Our starting 5 played every snap, so Hunt only played 2 goal line snaps.

The fact that Kindley and Davis played well makes me less concerned than I was about Hunt not winning an opening day spot on the right side. If Hunt is any good, his day will come.

Yeah he played a couple snaps in heavy sets on the goalline

it’s not very good return for a top 40 pick unless they are still thinking long term he’s a starting tackle

So far. Give him at least until next year. If not, can his ass.

Yeah he played a couple snaps in heavy sets on the goalline

it’s not very good return for a top 40 pick unless they are still thinking long term he’s a starting tackle
But why should we play him as long as Jessie Davis plays well? As of now, Hunt lost out to two guys that were more than adequate in game one.

He would probably be the starting RG, but Kindley has far exceeded expectations. But I do think they want him to be a future RT much more than a Guard.

I'll start worrying about his future (and him being a "wasted draft pick") if the guys he lost out to stop looking like they deserve to be out there, and he's still on the bench.

Last edited:
I doubt it. Awsi said and I agree with him davis is fine for the quality of this team right now.
Agree, with the qualifier that should there be an injury at another spot, Davis could plug in there, assuming the staff feels Hunt can be, at least competent at Tackle.

Back
Top Bottom